Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2022 Desktop Plugin Samples Deals

Comments

• edited March 2022

@ervin said:
    Not to talk all of us guys down but what is the likelihood that that name was thought up by a man?

Why?

• edited March 2022

Free auto tune plug in:

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:
    Not to talk all of us guys down but what is the likelihood that that name was thought up by a man?

Why?

Why what?

• @ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Why?

Why what?

Why do you think the name was thought up by a man?

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Why?

Why what?

Your inquiry is nearly the answer to your question.

• @maxwellhouser said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Why?

Why what?

Not exactly, but I’d hazard a guess, the music and software industry is overly dominated by males, there is a good chance the name was thought up by a man. But then again ‘inference’ could be brought into the argument too.

• edited March 2022

@maxwellhouser said:

In what way?

• @Simon said:

@maxwellhouser said:

In what way?

Maybe I’m off base but I took it to mean that it could be considered an insensitive choice for the name of a product in 2022. I also took it to perhaps infer that men might be less likely to consider that.

• @maxwellhouser said:
    Maybe I’m off base but I took it to mean that it could be considered an insensitive choice for the name of a product in 2022. I also took it to perhaps infer that men might be less likely to consider that.

Isn't that a bit sexist?

I'm playing devil's advocate here (and being a bit of a smart arse) :smiley:

Here's a bad example, but if the plug in was called "sweet kisses" and someone left a post suggesting that is probably a woman who named it, there would be outcries of "sexist". And that would be fair enough. But it works both ways.

• @Simon said:

@maxwellhouser said:

Isn't that a bit sexist?

I'm playing devil's advocate here (and being a bit of a smart arse) :smiley:

Here's a bad example, but if the plug in was called "sweet kisses" and someone left a post suggesting that is probably a woman who named it, there would be outcries of "sexist". And that would be fair enough. But it works both ways.

I’m not suggesting it’s an insensitive product name to women though. To me, it’s insensitive to victims of abuse. I get what you’re doing- I like to play devils advocate too, especially when people act afraid of things becoming more inclusive or offended by the idea of looking out for things that might make other peoples lives a bit harder. To be clear, I’m not saying that’s you.

I wasn’t even going to comment because this is the Sales Thread. That’s why I lightly trolled @ervin beneath the original comment when he posted it. I can’t for sure say what he meant by his comment anyway. Maybe I read it the wrong way. I’ve done that before.

• edited March 2022

@maxwellhouser said:
    I wasn’t even going to comment because this is the Sales Thread.

Yeah - we do go off topic sometimes. LOL

Sorry "Desktop Plugin Samples Deals" fans. :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Why?

Why what?

It's a primitive choice imho, so statistically speaking it had to be a man. 🤷

• @maxwellhouser said:

@Simon said:

@maxwellhouser said:

In what way?

Your replies on my behalf are actually better than my own answers. 🤝

• @ervin said:

Statistically?

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

Yeah. We men are, by and large, primitive compared to women, so this awful name was probably coined by one of us, sadly. 🤷

• @ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

Yeah. We men are, by and large, primitive compared to women, so this awful name was probably coined by one of us, sadly. 🤷

Hate to think about death metal, all those connotations, my head hurts.

• @ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

Yeah. We men are, by and large, primitive compared to women

Speak for yourself... :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

I hear men who identify as women are currently dominating women's sports. Where do they rank on the primitive rankings chart?

• edited March 2022

@NeuM said:
    I hear men who identify as women are currently dominating women's sports. Where do they rank on the primitive rankings chart?

LOL! :smiley:

• Bargain, hunting, me…. :'(

• edited March 2022

@NeuM said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

I can see where you’re trying to go with this…A trans women competed in weight lifting at the Olympics and lost pretty badly. I would rank them, least primitive….as they are women. They’ve lived their whole life as a woman, or as much as they could within their environment. Jokes like these just further the stigma..

I hate going OT on a sales thread, and I’m not here to push my ideals. But can we please just be respectful of other people?

• @Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

I am, mate, I am! 🥴

• edited March 2022

@taeo said:

@NeuM said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

I can see where you’re trying to go with this…A trans women competed in weight lifting at the Olympics and lost pretty badly. I would rank them, least primitive….as they are women. They’ve lived their whole life as a woman, or as much as they could within their environment. Jokes like these just further the stigma..

I hate going OT on a sales thread, and I’m not here to push my ideals. But can we please just be respectful of other people?

Thank you for speaking up. It was a very ignorant comment and not fitting of the forum.

• Who saw the South Park with Strong Woman going against Her x, Heather Swanson.

• edited March 2022

@taeo said:

@NeuM said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

Was the original comment respectful calling all men "primitive compared to women"? That's disrespectful and offensive.

And no, a man who identifies as a woman is not a woman. That's not how biology works.

• @gusgranite said:

@taeo said:

@NeuM said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

@Simon said:

@ervin said:

Statistically?

Thank you for speaking up. It was a very ignorant comment and not fitting of the forum.

Baloney. The original comment describing all men as "primitive" was ignorant.