Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2022 iOS App Sales & Discussion

Comments

• Elastic Drums IAPs are on sale right now.. got an appsliced alert..

ignore the actual prices.. somehow when appsliced it converts to CA dollars it usually messes up the original price and the new discounted price.. I’m used to it.. all I ever know is that it’s discounted some amount..😁

• Thanks for sharing @royor

• @satchnut said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@satchnut said:
    Assuming a “Nanostudio 3” isn’t around the corner, this is the best time to buy NS, with a new historical low by a dollar.

Is it…? I could have swore I got it on a crazy good sale that lasted a day for like $4.99. I could be mistaken I’d have to check.

Update - just checked it was $5.99 for 1 day back in November of 2019.

Shoot…you’re right! 😅

None the less, this is still a good deal, particularly if in the market for a midi based daw.

• Just saw this thanks to @AliAhmet

New Free Toneboosters App

TB GonioMeter is free - stereo imaging tool.

• @royor said:
    Elastic Drums IAPs are on sale right now.. got an appsliced alert..

ignore the actual prices.. somehow when appsliced it converts to CA dollars it usually messes up the original price and the new discounted price.. I’m used to it.. all I ever know is that it’s discounted some amount..😁

Seems like they are all between $1.99 and $2.99. I’m not sure how much they were before, though.

• I would immediately completely commit to NS2 if they added audio tracks. There’s workarounds with the sampler or 4P‘s Audio Track, but that’s just to complicated for everyday use imo.

• edited December 2022

Electrobase just came out at an "introductory price" of free. Very early stages, but might eventually turn into something.

• @EdGG said:
    Electrobase just came out at an "introductory price" of free. Very early stages, but might eventually turn into something.

Showing $1.99 for me.

• Graphic

Fame YT Thumbnail Maker is free usually $.99

• Photo/File Mgmt

iTools! Is free will be $4.99 - file, photo, video manager

• Photo/Social

Cut for Stories is free usually $1.99

• Photo/Social

UCROP Instagram Puzzle is free usually $1.99

• @rs2000 said:
    .> @israelite said:

@MFBT said:

@satchnut said:
    Assuming a “Nanostudio 3” isn’t around the corner, this is the best time to buy NS, with a new historical low by a dollar.

I use Audio Evolution for a DAW and occasionally Gadget for that Korg edm sound... What's NS2's selling point other than Obsidian (which looks fabulous)?

Just give it a try. The best thing about NS2 is it's ergonomics and fast workflow. Nothing really compares on iOS. Sadly the app seems to be not in development anymore (despite many user requests to add new features)

NS2 standouts for me: Great piano roll, exceptional Obsidian synth, extensive modulation system, good sample & loop point editor, and Slate could easily replace AKAI MPC sampling for me.

Dammit. I caved. It is a beautiful piano roll and the ui is just fun.

Dammit, now the Brambach app is out.

😔 But also 😀

• .> @Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

Showing $1.99 for me.

Yeah - it was free last night but this morning it is $1.99. Gotta be quick...

• The Elastic Drum IAPs must have gone up. The sale price is what I remember them being at normally, back in the summer.

• @EdGG said:

This is actually on an intro price at $1.99 will be $2.99

• Music Education

Brass Player Assistant is free usually $9.99 - blowing and buzzing exercises for brass players

• Staffpad is $45 off at $44.99

• @Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

Showing $1.99 for me.

Strange. It didn’t show that price when I got it… maybe a glitch? Definitely not worth that price at this point.

• edited December 2022

Not a sale, but unfiltered Audio has bundled their apps, so you can get all of them for $19.99 instead of $25

• @EdGG said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@EdGG said:

Showing $1.99 for me.

Strange. It didn’t show that price when I got it… maybe a glitch? Definitely not worth that price at this point.

Doesn't have any mention of connectivity. The developer has started a couple threads for his devices. Looks like auv3 is planned but some customer service things have held it up.

• @EdGG said:
    Not a sale, but unfiltered Audio has bundled their apps, so you can get all of them for $19.99 instead of $25

highly recommend these! Bass Mint has become essential for me. i bought them all individually, the bundle is a bargain

hope the apps do well on iOS and they port others over. BYOME has become one of my preferred VSTs when I'm working on desktop

• Yeah, Bass Mint was the app whose description made me think, Eh, I don't need this. But it's magic, an immediate Woah, that's good addition to a signal chain, like the ERS DimD chorus. (Like, 60 percent of the time, it works every time.)

• 4P Evolver is $4 off at $5.99

This discussion has been closed.