Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for new presets on SynthMaster2 update

Hey SynthMaster2 fans, there’s an update available as of yesterday. And thesoundtestroom has a video about it. But I don’t see the presets from Selcuk Ergen. I updated the app and cleared the filters but they’re not to be found. Any tips?

Thanks, Joe

Comments

• I’m not seeing them either.

• @NeuM said:
    I’m not seeing them either.

I got them by tapping on the preset name and selecting 'Download Bonus/Desktop Factory/Presets' and tapping register...
    After everything is downloaded you get a pop-up and can find them in the preset browser....

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:

I got them by tapping on the preset name and selecting 'Download Bonus/Desktop Factory/Presets' and tapping register...
    After everything is downloaded you get a pop-up and can find them in the preset browser....

That’s the trick - cheers Samu

• edited December 2021

@Samu said:

@NeuM said:

I have the latest update, but “Selcuk Ergen” appears nowhere in my presets.

Correction: Aha! I pressed the “Download Bonus/Desktop Factory/Presets” and THEN the name appeared. Got it.

• Thanks. I flailed around enough and finally got it to work. It took a while!

• Hi guys, for the dope in the room (me) can somebody please explain how to find.

I have open as standalone on ios have clicked on the "preset" button but there is no option to download bonus etc? is it desktop only?

cheers :)

• @Tyronn said:
    Hi guys, for the dope in the room (me) can somebody please explain how to find.

I have open as standalone on ios have clicked on the "preset" button but there is no option to download bonus etc? is it desktop only?

This is what I did, based on the instructions from @cramdog in the other thread:

• @xraydash said:

@Tyronn said:
    Hi guys, for the dope in the room (me) can somebody please explain how to find.

This is what I did, based on the instructions from @cramdog in the other thread:

you are a legend and a gentleman !! thanks so much it worked :)

• The new presets are NOT showing up for me when I try all of these tricks so I guess the next step is delete and reinstall. When I click Register, a message pops up saying presets did not download which is accurate. I even entered my password again.

• Oh, and by the way, the preset sounds are awesome.

And clearly there is a usability issue or bug or both going on that is making this so frustrating to update.

• @Tyronn said:

Glad I could help out! It’s a bummer that it’s not working for everyone.

• @xraydash said:

@Tyronn said:

Did you buy the Desktop Presets Expansion? And, if so, do you still have the resulting 1944 presets? When I follow your protocol, the preset count drops to 1000, including the new presets. When I restore the IAP, the new presets disappear. I think we need to wait until Apple approves new IAPs, as mentioned in the main SM2 thread.

• @uncledave said:

@xraydash said:

@Tyronn said:

Did you buy the Desktop Presets Expansion? And, if so, do you still have the resulting 1944 presets? When I follow your protocol, the preset count drops to 1000, including the new presets. When I restore the IAP, the new presets disappear. I think we need to wait until Apple approves new IAPs, as mentioned in the main SM2 thread.

Same problem..
    -The new presets show up BUT Factory presets drop to 1000..
    -Restore the Desktop Presets Expansion IAP BUT then the new presets disappear.. 🤷‍♂️

• @royor said:

@uncledave said:

@xraydash said:

@Tyronn said:

Same problem..
    -Restore the Desktop Presets Expansion IAP BUT then the new presets disappear.. 🤷‍♂️

I do have the desktop presets expansion. At first when I followed the process in the screenshots above for the new presets, I did notice my total number had dropped significantly. I can’t remember exactly how many were showing. I think I just followed those steps again and hitting “register” restored them all. I see 1991 now anyway. Is that how many factory presets there are supposed to be?

• @xraydash said:

@royor said:

@uncledave said:

@xraydash said:

@Tyronn said:

Same problem..

I do have the desktop presets expansion. At first when I followed the process in the screenshots above for the new presets, I did notice my total number had dropped significantly. I can’t remember exactly how many were showing. I think I just followed those steps again and hitting “register” restored them all. I see 1991 now anyway. Is that how many factory presets there are supposed to be?

That sounds about right, 1944 original plus 50-odd new. Maybe you moved again after Apple has cleared the updated IAP. Think I'll just wait a while.

• Please report the missing bonus preset issue. I just did. Cheers, ED

• The same story. After installing bonus presets total amount drops by ~1000. Restoring iaps returns missing 1000 but drops bonuses

• edited January 2022

Still the same story here with the latest 1.0.6 update.. Is it really that difficult to add a few new presets? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: And also wiped my favourites clean.. again.. WTF! 🤬

1.0.6 New Features:
    1. Updated "Desktop Presets Upgrade" IAP to include new factory presets by Selcuk Ergen
    2. Updated "SynthMaster All Expansions" IAP to include NatLife Future Electro and NatLife Future House expansions

Bug Fixes:
    1. Sequencer window displays incorrect shadows when using Blue Skin
    2. SynthMaster 2 might generate crackles when ran inside a DAW that uses variable buffer size

• Everything worked fine for me since the first update.
    iOS 13.4.1

• edited January 2022

@royor said:
    Still the same story here with the latest 1.0.6 update.. Is it really that difficult to add a few new presets? 🤔 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: And also wiped my favourites clean.. again.. WTF! 🤬

1.0.6 New Features:
    1. Updated "Desktop Presets Upgrade" IAP to include new factory presets by Selcuk Ergen
    2. Updated "SynthMaster All Expansions" IAP to include NatLife Future Electro and NatLife Future House expansions

Bug Fixes:
    1. Sequencer window displays incorrect shadows when using Blue Skin
    2. SynthMaster 2 might generate crackles when ran inside a DAW that uses variable buffer size

I think we're still waiting for Apple to approve updated IAPs, see this.

So far, as you say, we can either have the Desktop Presets Upgrade (IAP) or the
    Bonus/Desktop Factory Presets (including the new Selcuk Ergen presets), but not both. Presumably the updated IAP will include the new content.

• @flo26 said:
    Everything worked fine for me since the first update.
    iOS 13.4.1

Have you bought any IAPs, particularly the Desktop Presets Upgrade? It seems to conflict with the new bonus content.