Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Recovery of session versions in AUM?

is there a way to recover ‘older nodes’ of an AUM session as this pop-up seems to suggest?

Comments

• I believe nodes are not save point, but console’s slices here.

• @janpieter said:

is there a way to recover ‘older nodes’ of an AUM session as this pop-up seems to suggest?

Node is AUM's word for the slots where you insert things. That is just a progress indicator you are seeing.

• Thank you. I might have gotten confused as the times I added nodes and the times I saved followed a similar path. :)

• Is there a way to save and import channels in AUM? We’ve asked for that forever, but I don’t know if he ever did it. Would be even better to be able to save and import groups of channels.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Is there a way to save and import channels in AUM? We’ve asked for that forever, but I don’t know if he ever did it. Would be even better to be able to save and import groups of channels.

Being able to import from sessions was implemented some time ago.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Is there a way to save and import channels in AUM? We’ve asked for that forever, but I don’t know if he ever did it. Would be even better to be able to save and import groups of channels.

Yes, it has been possible since quite long ago:

• @j_liljedahl said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

Yes, it has been possible since quite long ago:

That is beautiful, thanks for the lesson!