Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cheapest Device To Listen To Podcast At The Gym

I don't have a phone. When I go to the gym, I really like podcast. I'm not sure what is the cheapest device to listen to podcast.

Right now, the best that I can find is an iPod Touch 7 Gen at $200 USD.

Anything cheaper than that?

I really want to be able to have an app for podcast to avoid the annoyance of downloading the podcast file and uploading it to my MP3 player.

The Kindle Fire at $50 is almost perfect but to big.

Comments

• heshes
    edited December 2021

[deleted, after I saw OP merely wants to avoid uploading files to mp3 player they already have. . ]

• If your gym has WiFi then a second hand iPod on eBay but why don’t you have a phone?

• @wim said:

That solution is cheap and you get a vintage sound that can't be beat.

• any old mp3 player will do.
    second hand anything mp3 player with sd card...
    you download podcasts and fill that sd and
    voila! I used to do that a while ago.

• edited December 2021

@waka_x said:
    any old mp3 player will do.
    second hand anything mp3 player with sd card...
    you download podcasts and fill that sd and
    voila! I used to do that a while ago.

That is precisely what he didn’t ask for though…

Any cheap android phone, used or not would do the trick, you‘d never even need to enter a sim card, making it „not-really-a-phone“ ;) but leaving you with the same functionality as that 200€ ipod. You can probably find a cheap android phone new for like 30-40 bucks, or used for any price or by asking your relatives/friends if anyone has one lying around…

• edited December 2021

A used iPhone 6s OR 6s+ or SE (1st generation). Can be bought on Facebook marketplace for $100 CAD.

Headphone jack, supports latest OS, plus it'll syncronize with your other Apple device so you can continue from where you stopped.

• edited December 2021

I agree, best buy a mobile phone. Could be also an android device. You can get simple but decent new android phones for 100 bucks. They have WiFi so you can easily load stuff on it. If you are using Spotify or similar services, you can access all you playlists and make them available offline while you are at home.