Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

«13

Comments

  • The manual for Shockwave, perhaps?

  • It has knobs.

    That's all we can be sure of 😅

  • Looks pretty 🤩

  • @u0421793 said:
    The manual for Shockwave, perhaps?

    😅😅😅

  • I really wonder if it’s a drum machine. I pestered him about making one a year or so ago and he said it was on his list of things to make.

    I would also appreciate a Numerical groovebox.

  • he didn’t even have time to focus the camera for the teaser image… so sad ;)

  • @eross said:

    he didn’t even have time to focus the camera for the teaser image… so sad ;)

    😂

  • edited December 2021

    We can see « play », « stop » and « rec » buttons…
    Who has a good Adobe deblurrer ?

  • is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

  • edited December 2021

    @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    Christmas spirit carries on…
    😉

  • I think we could try to read the name?

    I say it’s „DUM“…but I didn’t get any idea what it could mean.

  • @Paulo164 said:

    @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    Christmas spirit carries on…

    @DarkAum3o said:
    I think we could try to read the name?

    I say it’s „DUM“…but I didn’t get any idea what it could mean.

    Or « DUAL »

  • Digital Usurpation Machine
    Dark Under-Monkey
    Direct Unbelievability Mechanism
    Dirty Urge Manifesto

  • @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    what synth broke?

  • @Paulo164 said:

    @Paulo164 said:

    @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    Christmas spirit carries on…

    @DarkAum3o said:
    I think we could try to read the name?

    I say it’s „DUM“…but I didn’t get any idea what it could mean.

    Or « DUAL »

    Okay this makes so much more sense. I think you’re right looking more closely.

  • @eross said:
    he didn’t even have time to focus the camera for the teaser image… so sad ;)

    It's a camera filter for making shots look blurry in the "crapo optico" style, all the rage in Japan now.

  • Looks pretty.. hope it’s a step sequencer..

  • @Simon said:

    @eross said:
    he didn’t even have time to focus the camera for the teaser image… so sad ;)

    It's a camera filter for making shots look blurry in the "crapo optico" style, all the rage in Japan now.

    ha

  • :o that would be cool > @RajahP said:

    Looks pretty.. hope it’s a step sequencer..

  • @Paulo164 said:

    @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    Christmas spirit carries on…
    😉

    Hey, I'm really sorry about that. Don't wanna sound like the Grinch, Just kinda hard to feel the spirit right now when my apartment hiked rent 10% scheduled to be in effect starting on the 24th and evicted several of my neighbors today who couldn't pay it. Like they couldn't even wait til next month, those evil fucks. I do hope Kai is able to keep making apps and has people buying them, most people don't care about MPE anyway

  • edited December 2021

    @Paulo164 said:
    We can see « play », « stop » and « rec » buttons…
    Who has a good Adobe deblurrer ?

    I can run it through the Photoshop AI Deblurrer tomorrow. This is a clever plugin which tries to deblur it, and if it fails, it automatically emails the dev and asks him to provide a sharper image :)

  • @craftycurate said:

    @Paulo164 said:
    We can see « play », « stop » and « rec » buttons…
    Who has a good Adobe deblurrer ?

    I can run it through the Photoshop AI Deblurrer tomorrow. This is a clever plugin which tries to deblur it, and if it fails, it automatically emails the dev and asks him to provide a sharper image :)

    do it. that would be cool

  • edited December 2021

    @eross said:

    @craftycurate said:

    @Paulo164 said:
    We can see « play », « stop » and « rec » buttons…
    Who has a good Adobe deblurrer ?

    I can run it through the Photoshop AI Deblurrer tomorrow. This is a clever plugin which tries to deblur it, and if it fails, it automatically emails the dev and asks him to provide a sharper image :)

    do it. that would be cool

    Sorry folks I can't get it any better than this ... the dev has probably used Gaussian Blur with military grade encryption :D I reckon the "Shake Reduction" tool, as Photoshop calls it, assumes that the camera shake has not removed underlying detail, but when the blur level is too great, underlying information is lost and is not recoverable. I've tried a wide range of different blur estimations, and it doesn't get any clearer than this.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @sclurbs said:
    is the something new re-enableing full MPE compatibility on his previously fully MPE compatible synths? I'm pretty much done buying new apps from this dude until he fixes the old shit he's suckered me into buying and then broke

    what synth broke?

    Maybe Volt? I never managed to make it play nice with my linnstrument

  • @u0421793 said:
    The manual for Shockwave, perhaps?

    LOL. 🎖️

    Or for almost any of his apps, really.

  • @NoiseHorse said:
    Digital Usurpation Machine
    Dark Under-Monkey
    Direct Unbelievability Mechanism
    Dirty Urge Manifesto

    Don't Use Manuals, obvs 🤷

  • @ervin said:

    @NoiseHorse said:
    Digital Usurpation Machine
    Dark Under-Monkey
    Direct Unbelievability Mechanism
    Dirty Urge Manifesto

    Don't Use Manuals, obvs 🤷

    🤣

  • So, where is the new app?

  • @Simon said:
    So, where is the new app?

    Other devs commented just before the holidays that app review was backlogged, I’d expect it isn’t caught up quite yet.

  • edited January 3

    New definition for the DUM acronym: Delayed. U Mad?

    (I'm on Team DUAL, personally)

Sign In or Register to comment.