Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Primum non nocere

edited June 2014 in Creations

This is dedicated to the Ukrainian peoples in conflict and my brothers in Poland who may soon be as well. It is meant to report was has been and what will be. Med students should recognize the title Primum non nocere as a Latin Term meaning "First, do no harm". This is not politically motivated and I am keeping the politics of the conflict out of it. "In war, we all end up playing on the same side." Credit to Laz for spittin. Used recording of a heartbeat in the beginning. Used Mapex samples for drum. Video Done in OpenShot.

Apps used, PPG WM and WG, Morphwiz, Xynthesizr, Alchemy, DM1, Z3ta, Arturia's Minimoog, Audio Mastering....

Track is laid out as.....Intro- till 1:05, Start- 1:07, Break- 6:14, Recover- 7:00, Feeback- 9:50, Outro- 11:30

Comments

• Good stuff! Peace

• Thank you, very nice.
    Feel so sorry for the ukrainian people now having this proxy conflict play out in their country.
    Hope they will be able to live a normal life again soon.

Make music, not war!

• Likewise, I hope things settle down.

• You are pathetic

• If all the Putins in the world would lay down their AK47's and pick up a DM1 and a Z3ta instead... I wonder how the audiobus forum would look like.