Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MelodyBud Generative Sequencer by Cem Olcay

13»

Comments

• All good on my air 1
    Will check othe4 devices

@Gavinski said:
    Anyone else have the problem in AUM that if u load 4 instances of melody bud, the 4th is not actually sending midi data (though it appears to, whatever instrument u send it to will make no sound)?

• @cem_olcay Did MelodyBud get the sample-offset fix like SnakeBud recently got?

(Some folks requested the ability to decouple lanes in MelodyBud - timing would be even more of a mess without the sample-offset fix.)

• @ocelot said:
    @cem_olcay Did MelodyBud get the sample-offset fix like SnakeBud recently got?

(Some folks requested the ability to decouple lanes in MelodyBud - timing would be even more of a mess without the sample-offset fix.)

Yes, MelodyBud is sample accurate!

• Thanks Cem! We appreciate it!

Looking forward to the updates for your earlier MIDI AUs. 🙂

• Been enjoying this one! Noticed that key changes stick with the pattern when changing patterns, whereas in SnakeBud key stays the same when changing patterns. Nice that they are different in that way.

• Off topic, but every time I see the title of this post, I think it says Melodyne. It makes me super excited for a split second that someone is announc

• @baccharis said:
    Been enjoying this one! Noticed that key changes stick with the pattern when changing patterns, whereas in SnakeBud key stays the same when changing patterns. Nice that they are different in that way.

Well I’m glad someone realized that :smiley:

• Looks powerful but very simple. Nice one.
    It doesn’t look like you can record live into MelodyBud. It’d be nice to be able to record into it to then manipulate further.

• edited May 2023

The new update is live! MelodyBud has draw mode, the step add/remove buttons are updated and it’s also Apple Silicon Mac ready with the other 15 Bud apps!
    (You can use them standalone or AUv3 in Logic Pro X on your M1 Macs)

https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/melodybud-generative-sequencer/id1601357369

• GUBGUB
    edited August 2023

In draw mode it looks like notes can be drawn in but not drawn out (erased.) Is that correct? If so, is it intended to be that way?

• Wow, thanks.. forgot I had this GEM… pretty nice…

Thanks..

• @GUB said:
    In draw mode it looks like notes can be drawn in but not drawn out (erased.) Is that correct? If so, is it intended to be that way?

Looks like a double tap.. erases note…

• @RajahP said:

@GUB said:

I don't follow. Tap draws a note in an empty cell, tap erases in an occupied cell. I don't see how to do what you are suggesting, in draw mode or otherwise...

• @GUB said:

@RajahP said:

@GUB said:

I don't follow. Tap draws a note in an empty cell, tap erases in an occupied cell. I don't see how to do what you are suggesting, in draw mode or otherwise...

Ok.. I see what you mean,’draw erase’.. it don’t seem to do it here either..

My bad..

• No bad Rajah, appreciate your response.> @RajahP said:

@GUB said:

@RajahP said:

@GUB said:

My bad..

• @GUB said:
    No bad Rajah, appreciate your response.> @RajahP said:

@GUB said:

@RajahP said:

@GUB said:

My bad..

Seems Logic Pro is missing something like this.. does seem to have looping issues in Logic Pro, but it puts down some serious sequences..… A sequence generator would be nice for a version 2… instant buy.. here..

Pretty nice.. Thanks..

@cem_olcay said: