Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I am the GHOST RIDER

I took part in Riding with the Ghost and would do it again it was a blast, I find it very troubling that from the beginning I knew No prizes would be coming to me because I did not need them and yet some people want to bring me into this drama. This is not why I joined the forum. @WMWM has given me permission to tell the forum he was part of my team. I doubt the other person wants to touch this even with a ten foot pole after what has conspired.

I have been working 14 hours days and this whole thing has taken place over a couple days. I DO NOT CHECK THE FORUMS THAT OFTEN. I am fairly new to cooperative music and some people on here have absolutely ruined it for me and my team. This was suppose to be a fun thing and all the winning team wants to know is the names of the losing team so I sadly will say my group was the losing team. When I post things on here I am always positive with my posts but making me state that I lost for some power trip for again the winning team makes zero sense.

Please stop the witch hunt-smear campaign.......

I will say this @WMWM was awesome to work with and I hope we can again someday work together........

HE ASKED ME TO POST THE FOLLOWING FOR HIM

6/8/14

Parontis,

Sorry to have to get you in to this. If you haven't been to the audiobus forum lately, there are some allegations floating around. Once you read them check your email. This is the original email that explains my intentions, a member was wanting it as proof...I think :)

Apr 26 12:08 PM

Chris,
I was wondering if maybe you were interested in sponsoring a battle on audiobus forum? I'm not into competition much, but have noticed that all these great tools we have available has led to less collaboration. Being in a band or group gives a sense of connection. There is currently a "battle" proposed now, and if Doug gives his permission, i will enter in hopes that if i win i will propose a collaboration rule for the next one (May). I thought it may give incentive to enter ( and there for collaborate ) if there were a prize. Since you produce my favorite apps i thought i would start with you, asking If you could donate a couple promo codes to whoever wins, given directly to the winners. Of course, i may not win this month so rules might not be up to me on the next one.

Thanks,
Will

Please post that along with the following message please and thank you.

"I invite you to think for yourselves for a moment. Lets look at the facts.

1. I stood to gain nothing from this competition, as I already own the apps, I requested each be sent directly to the winner to avoid any paranoid user complaints, this was April-May well before teams were formed.

2. All participants from the other team received their prize with in 2 days of close.

3.The challenge was anonymous from the start and no objections were raised (actually it was seconded by @ArcaneScreams)

The Developers know what the deal is.

Just because somebody "Screams" fraud, without understanding what the agreement was with the developers doesn't make it so. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me (and sometimes them)

Look at the facts outside of the drama."

Take Care

Will

Comments

• Some of you are the cattle on here and the Damn Cowboys are blind. WAKE UP

• edited June 2014

So all of this could have ended from the get go with @WMWM simply saying he was on the other team? A team where it appears 2/3 of them didn't even want the prizes?

There is no shame in participating in this kind of event. Judging by the poll results, both tracks were well received. Anonymity has fueled the fire needlessly, while another party continually accused others of insolence, trying to hoard prizes, and myself of conspiring against him (especially when I was all for his idea of splitting the apps, just without him). I hold no grudge with you @Parontis, but I still firmly believe this was all needlessly dragged out by @WMWM and held out for some sort of ridiculous "gotcha moment", when he should have simply stated from the get go that he himself was on the team, even if the others wished to remain anonymous.

• And if by cattle, you're referring to being led around in circles, I know where you are coming from.

• Hi thank you for posting and sharing. Good to know that you had a good time creating the song with your team. So you can't be loosing ;) same to me. I'm still sad about the end and that people now won't be motivated to join in future. It may look like a search for the guilty one but I'm looking forward and to me it's a matter of responsibility. And first of all a passion for music!

• "Nobody expects the... Oh, bugger!"

• edited June 2014

I'm gonna have to give my 2pence worth. The only person that's caused any issues is WMWM.. No point in mincing words, or being politically correct... The fella has acted like a bloody idiot. I been reading all the comments and what not. None of this was about prizes or lack off it was about principle. As stated above the prizes where for winners. Yet WMWM later stated we are all winners and apps would go to all participants.. That's great. No issue there. Apart from thinking at the time.. "Oh that seems to have changed a little" .Yes I was in the competetion, did I want the prizes? Lol no I was gonna give mine away. I stayed out of the sillyness.. But after the other team finally piping up and stating things the way they did I feel there's only one person to blame unfortunately for the whole issue... Sad but true.

• edited June 2014

I hope I'm wrong but if I had a spidey sense, I'm fairly confident it would be tingling right now.

Original poster joined the day before the rules were announced. And went on to anonymously, I guess, suggest his tune was the one he preferred in the voting thread. . Quoted here:

Parontis June 3 Quote+1 -1
    Both good but Ghost Rider for me is more enjoyable. Great job both teams....

I guess that's not terribly weird by itself but all comments seem to be very short 'yeah, good one' comments (screenshot). The sort of thing you might do to show at least a little activity on the board.

Again, hope I'm wrong. Suppose it doesn't really matter.

• Sadly, I don't think you are wrong @syrupcore. It seems another member named Dez also joined May 9, the last day of first battle voting. His one and only post was to vote for WMWM. I am aware of this because I suspected something was up in that round, there were three votes in the first six days, none for W, then four votes in the last five hours for him. I thought it crazy someone would cheat the battle, but given the circumstances I don't think it far fetched any longer.

• edited June 2014

Yeah, looks like this forum is compromised. Not a big deal, after all

It's the Internet LOL. ( Could be wrong , hope so)

• First thing I thought when I saw this thread was parontis = WMWM.
    Sock puppets have joined the AB Forums?
    Maybe....

• edited June 2014

@syrupcore said:

I hope I'm wrong but if I had a spidey sense, I'm fairly confident it would be tingling right now.

Original poster joined the day before the rules were announced. And went on to anonymously, I guess, suggest his tune was the one he preferred in the voting thread. . Quoted here:

Parontis June 3 Quote+1 -1
    Both good but Ghost Rider for me is more enjoyable. Great job both teams....

I guess that's not terribly weird by itself but all comments seem to be very short 'yeah, good one' comments (screenshot). The sort of thing you might do to show at least a little activity on the board.

Again, hope I'm wrong. Suppose it doesn't really matter.

Well spotted..lol

Oh dear.. I think we know what's going on now.. Funny state of affairs.. :)
    On closer inspection of his wording I see similarities too.. Very suspect.

Well there's all sorts out there I guess... :)

• edited June 2014

This all reeks of lies. I don't believe that the OP is anything but an alias account for @WMWM

And yes the wording and phrasing (and constant attempts at making oneself a martyr) are similar.

Complete nonsense...

• Hahahahaha, perfect finale!

• Well, congratulations @supadom for winning the first battle!

• Yup yup....great, but wait...I already have all the apps!

• But the.....GLORY!

• You are correct @WMWM asked me join this forum and told me what the rules where so I checked out some stuff on here and commented ONLY ON THE ONES I LIKED. The posts are short because as I stated before I am new to this and I could have said that this was a terrible song, this app was a waste of time, or something like that on a couple of other things but I didn't because what is the point in that. Look back through there are several posts in between the ones I posted on. And my post that was commented on by syrupcore--- BOY I wonder why Ghost Rider was more enjoyable to me HELLO I HELPED MAKE IT. The thing about the fake account is fucking hilarious to me because he is a slender man with very long hair I am a fat guy who is losing his. Just so that we are clear I had to make at least 10 comments to be eligible to participate in this. ( I made 12 because I lost track). I would have never been in this forum if not for @WMWM I could give a shit less what the cattle think because I know the truth. SPIDEY SENSE ACTIVATED give me break since when does the winning team in anything get to try and call out the losers POOR Winners you fucking won and are still bitching it reminds me of my old lady. The reason why I ever commented on anything was so I could participate in this competition and if you think I am so dumb as to think that no one on here has called a friend and said hey do you want to be in this then you are probably the cattle following the blind cowboy huh. I am going to ask everyone on here to think about this if it is such a big damn deal why was there only 2 songs submitted I know because some people on here just like to talk shit and not really be about anything......

• edited June 2014

Sorry, I take it back. It's not the same guy

Just clones LOL

But I like it. The language has improved and it's getting nice and funky.

Funky time : )

Nice trailer park setting. "Reminds me of my old lady".

She givin you trouble again? Slap her around a little. Show her who's boss.

• Now is as good as time as any I guess. I...am...Batman. There, I said it.

Phew...Feels like a fucking ocean's been lifted of my shoulders!

• Damn, I thought you were Iron Man...

• Wrong guy, and I do take that as a great insult. I'm gonna go hang upside down for a while.

• @Nubus said:

Sorry, I take it back. It's not the same guy

Just clones LOL

But I like it. The language has improved and it's getting nice and funky.

Funky time : )

Nice trailer park setting. "Reminds me of my old lady".

She givin you trouble again? Slap her around a little. Show her who's boss.

That tickled me.. :)

• Thanks , guys, for the humor. It keeps the drama inside the fence, and makes this forum so inspiring to me. Let's see, if some more Alter Egos (no pun intended, @AlterEgo) keep popping up, to finally tell the "real story" of the "poor Loosers". Tears in my eyes for them, being "forced" to come forward, only to admit their defeat!

• There's an easy way to solve this. Sebastian can compare their IP addresses...

• edited June 2014

@CSwinn, to answer your question about why I didn't say so, you never asked, besides if you were following it as close as you claim you'd of seen the collaboration request thread with me saying "now filled". I won the round you hosted fair and square by all rules provided and I only have one login, point blank. I even asked you to re-host, you refused.

I am not @Parontis, just so you know, Although being compared to him is a great honor:)

@Michael_R_Grant, I am actually ok with that, maybe he could give the "yes they match" or "no they don't", not the publishing of the IP. But somehow I doubt that would be enough for some. Maybe he could expose some of the others who use this practice, I actually never thought of it, apparently some have. I have my suspicions but that is all they are.

First it was "he's keeping the prizes", then it was "he's being mean", then it was "there's no other team", when he steps foreword then it was "it's an alternate log in." What's next?

I guess it is election season, this plays out everyday on TV as negative attack ads. Eh, oh well, believe what you will, I'm not running for office.

Some people love dirty laundry and "controversy drawls a crowd" isn't that right @digitalresonance (You and I know what you've done) ;)

@PaulB and @Syrupcorp Makavellian this is not, Mccarthyism at best, you've probably never read The Prince, just browsed through the cliff notes or Wikipedia. Classic examples of what happens when some people stick around a forum too long. I've seen you push out outsiders who you don't like, trying to control popular opinion.

My conscience is clear and my hands are clean, are yours?

No more, make music not war.

@peanutcram, great tune

• Syrupcorp. I like it.

• edited June 2014

@WMWM Find me a post where I've expressed any support for or condemned any side in this squabble. All I did was suggest a future measure for dealing with troublesome posts that did NOT involve getting rid of the posters. I have deliberately stayed neutral in this, mainly because I didn't have a part in the competition, but partly because I knew you were likely to accuse me of having a personal agenda. I have never advocated that we push anyone out other than blatant spammers. There have been other bans requested, but not by me.
    Now fight with the people who can be bothered, because I'm not a part of this.