Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spidericemidas - 50 Free Christmas Presets for Virsyn’s AddStation

13»

Comments

• @McD said:
    I always find inspiration in @SpiderIceMidas presets. This pack moved me to generate a "Bell Choir"... to really pull out the Bell tones I added "Objeq" on the master bus. It's a metallic physical modeling FX app.

Ooh that’s super nice! Sparkly, twinkly and frosty. Very Christmassy! ❄️🎄
    “Objeq” I was not aware of it, but it sounds rather interesting.
    Thanks to you and @echoopera for making good use of the presets and posting the results here. Anyone else always welcome to post a creation here if they’ve found a use for some of the sounds. 👏👏

• @Spidericemidas I can’t download the zip file - or rather, when I download it, it is saved with the correct name but the file contains HTML saying I am not signed in.

Is this a new Dropbox thing or a setting that can be changed? I’ve never had a sign in for Dropbox and I’ve downloaded many files in the past.

Pretty please…

:smile:

• @Spidericemidas Thanks so much for these. Very clean sounding stuff :)

• @qryss said:
    @Spidericemidas I can’t download the zip file - or rather, when I download it, it is saved with the correct name but the file contains HTML saying I am not signed in.

Is this a new Dropbox thing or a setting that can be changed? I’ve never had a sign in for Dropbox and I’ve downloaded many files in the past.

Pretty please…

:smile:

Hey. Sorry to hear you’re having troubles installing. Hmm. I’m not sure why that is.
    I haven’t updated my dropbox for well over a year, and I’m still on iOS13 here.
    I have dropbox on my iPad and iPhone and it just opens up on both devices without needing a sign-in, even after it has been swiped off screen to close.
    As a test, I just installed AddStation on my iPhone, clicked on the bank link to dropbox in this thread, then clicked the 3 dots menu and selected export and then copy to AddStation. The bank was then imported to the “User” folder and the presets were all present and correct. I had AddStation open at the time already, but I don’t know if that makes a difference. 🤞

• When my dropbox screen opened it featured a "download" button that finished the job.

• @Pxlhg said:
    @Spidericemidas Thanks so much for these. Very clean sounding stuff :)

👊😃 I enjoyed exploring AddStation for the clean and glassy-side of its personality. Sounds a bit like a DX7 sometimes.
    It’s just amazing what can be done with it, but it’s quite demanding on my old iPad Pro 2016, so I’ve had to keep things simple.

I can only run a maximum of 5 instances in AUM being driven by two Roseta Particles and mixed with Midi Mixer. No FX at all, and cpu is going over 100%! Glitching badly even when just scrolling AUM! Something in that lineup is keeping AUM fixed at 256 in the buffer menu too, not letting me change the buffer setting in AUM’s menu.
    Ah well, not to worry.
    Might try exploring more of the wave sequencing facility in Addstation next time for a droney or atmos bank, but will probably just have to be done on one lane! 🤣😅
    Thanks for dropping by! 🙏

• @Spidericemidas These are beautiful! Thank you and holiday blessings to you and yours!

• These sound fantastic—perfect for the season. Thank you!

• @oddSTAR @lukesleepwalker Thank you for checking them out! 😊🙏
    Hope you have a nice holiday, chill out and relax with a bit of music noodling if you can!

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @oddSTAR @lukesleepwalker Thank you for checking them out! 😊🙏
    Hope you have a nice holiday, chill out and relax with a bit of music noodling if you can!

Merry Christmas!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Carnbot said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Cheers @Spidericemidas Do you have to unzip the file first as not seeing Add Station listed in “Open In” or More?

This was my issue with Addstation too and Apple has not fixed this problem. It was trickier than with Animoog Z but this is how you import them if it doesn't show up on the share sheet:

1. copy the zip file to the "on my ipad" Addstation folder
    2. Drag the zip file (when inside the Addstation folder) to the bottom right of the screen in the Files app
    3. It will then show the Addstation icon, let go and it will import the presets.

Many thanks once again for your presets @Spidericemidas :)

Many thanks for adding the extra import tips, very helpful! 😊👍

Addstation just dealt with the zip file for me, no hassles. Thanks again! 👍

• edited January 2022

thanks again for these wonderful patches. Had some fun today with them in LoopyPro and decided to share the LoopyPro Project with everyone.

Here’s the project file:
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0femqPRPy6u6Ykq1IE3W_pQaw#Damp_Growth_Recharged

And a sample of the sounds:

• These are wonderful… however, AddStation and Cubasis3 do not play well together! Struggling to finish the latest track with 4 AddStation presets… now all frozen…. Which is in keeping with Spider’s Xmas theme. Just another night in the days of an iOS warrior😘

• edited January 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    These are wonderful… however, AddStation and Cubasis3 do not play well together! Struggling to finish the latest track with 4 AddStation presets… now all frozen…. Which is in keeping with Spider’s Xmas theme. Just another night in the days of an iOS warrior😘

Thanks. Yeah i can imagine that AddStation would take up some resources. I’m starting to enjoy this iterative LoopyPro workflow. It’s really opening up things for me to experiment a lot more.

Have you picked it up yet?

• @echoopera said:

@LinearLineman said:
    These are wonderful… however, AddStation and Cubasis3 do not play well together! Struggling to finish the latest track with 4 AddStation presets… now all frozen…. Which is in keeping with Spider’s Xmas theme. Just another night in the days of an iOS warrior😘

Thanks. Yeah i can imagine that AddStation would take up some resources. I’m starting to enjoy this iterative LoopyPro workflow. It’s really opening up things for me to experiment a lot more.

Have you picked it up yet?

I’m afraid of it.

• edited January 2022

Haha…it is definitely a different way of working. I am finding it a nice way to capture loops of varying lengths to then import into Drambo or Cubasis for arranging…even though it has its own arranger…i just find it easier to arrange elsewhere.