Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spidericemidas - 50 Free Christmas Presets for Virsyn’s AddStation

Comments

• edited December 2021

@Carnbot said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    Cheers @Spidericemidas Do you have to unzip the file first as not seeing Add Station listed in “Open In” or More?

This was my issue with Addstation too and Apple has not fixed this problem. It was trickier than with Animoog Z but this is how you import them if it doesn't show up on the share sheet:

1. copy the zip file to the "on my ipad" Addstation folder
    2. Drag the zip file (when inside the Addstation folder) to the bottom right of the screen in the Files app
    3. It will then show the Addstation icon, let go and it will import the presets.

Many thanks once again for your presets @Spidericemidas :)

Cheers @Carnbot for that detailed explanation all sorted now and thankyou again @Spidericemidas for some really great sounding patches.

• @Spidericemidas Oooooh...I've always been curious about this synth. I guess I know what I'll be test driving in Loopy Pro this Christmas :)

Thanks for the presents as always!

• @yokotate said:
    Download -> share with -> AddStation. It'll be in the user folder.

Thank you, Spidericemidas, those are GREAT presets!

You’re welcome! Really enjoyed working with AddStation. Great sound and so many possibilities, might have to dig into it again in the future!

• edited December 2021

@Spidericemidas A little sneaky peek :)

Now I need to find the right breakbeat to pair it with. Like a nice Wine and Cheese Plate :wink:

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Merry Christmas, Audiobus Forum! 🥳🎉🍻

To celebrate, here’s a bank of 50 Christmassy presets for Virsyn’s AddStation.

Can you find all nine of Santa’s Reindeer hiding around in there? 🦌🛷🎁😁

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owwh2p7k6eejpl4/User-Spidericemidas-library.addstation.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I’ve zipped and exported the whole bank correctly. (First time exporting something from AddStation). Should end up in the User folder, I think.
    Let me know if it doesn’t work, and we’ll figure it out.
    I believe saving to Dropbox and using “open in” & “more” will offer a “Copy to AddStation” option which I’m assuming is the route to import. (Got Pxlhg’s banks but can’t remember how I got them in there!)

🕷🙏

@Spidericemidas said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owwh2p7k6eejpl4/User-Spidericemidas-library.addstation.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I’ve zipped and exported the whole bank correctly. (First time exporting something from AddStation). Should end up in the User folder, I think.
    I believe saving to Dropbox and using “open in” & “more” will offer a “Copy to AddStation” option which I’m assuming is the route to import. (Got Pxlhg’s banks but can’t remember how I got them in there!)

🕷🙏

So thankful I decided to quote you twice! Happy holidays to you!

• These are ace! Thanks. Happy holidays @Spidericemidas

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas Oooooh...I've always been curious about this synth. I guess I know what I'll be test driving in Loopy Pro this Christmas :)

Thanks for the presents as always!

Hey, mate! Good to see you here.

I fell in love with AddStation’s ability for producing smooth, glassy, rich, warm and rounded sounds whilst making these. Also great for adding a metallic edge to things. The bottom end can be very nicely hefty too.

It’s ridiculously powerful. These presets hardly scratch the surface of what it can do. Definitely want to come back to it again in the future for more exploration and another set.

Merry Christmas and have fun in Loopy Pro!

• @echoopera said:

Now I need to find the right breakbeat to pair it with. Like a nice Wine and Cheese Plate :wink:

Ooh yes! (Man, you work fast!) What an honour! My brand new sounds being used in the brand new mighty and shiny beast that is Loopy Pro! @Michael

The way you put ambient stuff to breakbeats is just my thing. Love it. Good luck!

I need to stay on iOS13 for retaining Mitosynth full functionality in Cubasis, so I don’t think I can install Loopy Pro at the moment. But if it gets updated in future to also run on 13 then I’m definitely jumping on the Loopy train with you!

• @mulletsaison said:

@Spidericemidas said:

🕷🙏

@Spidericemidas said:

🕷🙏

So thankful I decided to quote you twice! Happy holidays to you!

🤣👍 Season’s Greetings to you! 🎄

• @Kashi said:
    These are ace! Thanks. Happy holidays @Spidericemidas

Cheers! 🍻
    Best wishes and good health to you!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@echoopera said:

Ooh yes! (Man, you work fast!) What an honour! My brand new sounds being used in the brand new mighty and shiny beast that is Loopy Pro! @Michael

The way you put ambient stuff to breakbeats is just my thing. Love it. Good luck!

I need to stay on iOS13 for retaining Mitosynth full functionality in Cubasis, so I don’t think I can install Loopy Pro at the moment. But if it gets updated in future to also run on 13 then I’m definitely jumping on the Loopy train with you!

Thank you. Not to cause an itch you don’t need…but Mitosynth appears to run just fine on my iPad running 15.2. Is there anything you’d like me to test to validate that it is stable for you?

I have all versions of Cubasis as well. Just curious if i can help convince you to join the LoopyPro Club 😉

Again…i don’t want to be the cause of an upgrade but i can definitely validate things for you if you have any questions. 👊🏼™️

• edited December 2021

Thanks and happy holidays @Spidericemidas & @Carnbot 🎄

• edited December 2021

Thanks Spidey! Merry Christmas! @Spidericemidas

• Digging the frosty vibes:) Thank you and Merry Christmas!

• That's a nice Christmas gift :)

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Harry

• @Spidericemidas many thanks - what a lovely Christmas present!

• @echoopera said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@echoopera said:

Thank you. Not to cause an itch you don’t need…but Mitosynth appears to run just fine on my iPad running 15.2. Is there anything you’d like me to test to validate that it is stable for you?

I have all versions of Cubasis as well. Just curious if i can help convince you to join the LoopyPro Club 😉

Again…i don’t want to be the cause of an upgrade but i can definitely validate things for you if you have any questions. 👊🏼™️

That’s mighty decent and helpful of you, thank you, mate!
    So on iOS14, there were reports of Mitosynth working ok in standalone BUT not working when loaded as IAA into Cubasis 2.
    So I never made the jump from 13 to 14, and have since ignored all OS and Cubasis 2 updates because I really don’t want to lose Mitosynth in Cubasis 2.
    I’d be very interested to know if you can get Mitosynth loaded into Cubasis 2 and also AUM (it’s IAA only) and see if you can get an audio or midi track recorded in Cubasis 2.

No rush, man, take your time. Really appreciate it! I’ll be interested in your findings.

🕷🙏

• @Kandavu @Edward_Alexander @onkey @PhilW Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thanks for checking in! 😃👍

• @VirSyn said:
    That's a nice Christmas gift :)

Harry

Thank you, Harry. AddStation is a beautiful thing! Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year! 🕷🙏

• @VirSyn said:

Harry

Thanks for the app. I plan to purchase it because this preset packs :)

• @MAtrixplan said:

@VirSyn said:

Harry

Thanks for the app. I plan to purchase it because this preset packs :)

It’s only £5.99 on the App Store at the moment. Really worth getting!

• edited December 2021

@Spidericemidas Here's the completed track. I also provided links in the Description pointing others back here :smile:

Hope everyone enjoys. Thanks again for these amazing Patches! You are a Patching Genius!!!!!!

Be sure and hit up the YouTube Page description to download the LoopyPro Project file if you're into that sort of thing :wink:

• Big thanks @Spidericemidas ! 👏👍

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas Here's the completed track. I also provided links in the Description pointing others back here :smile:

Hope everyone enjoys. Thanks again for these amazing Patches! You are a Patching Genius!!!!!!

Be sure and hit up the YouTube Page description to download the LoopyPro Project file if you're into that sort of thing :wink:

Very nice! Love it! Thanks for sharing, good to see them getting some use in Loopy.

• @gusgranite said:
    Big thanks @Spidericemidas ! 👏👍

You’re welcome! 😃

• @Spidericemidas said:

Beautiful and generous! I feel merrier already.
    Having spent a little time with AddStation I appreciate the musical results I'm finding with these presets.

• @Stochastically said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Beautiful and generous! I feel merrier already.
    Having spent a little time with AddStation I appreciate the musical results I'm finding with these presets.

Virsyn did a fantastic job with AddStation. Lots to dig into and explore. They’ve made the additive synthesis method very accessible and rewarding. I never worked with additive before AddStation. Really liking it.

• Thanks Spider. This was a great Christmas gift. Can’t wait to try them in Loopy Pro. But I won’t be able to compete with Doug and his demo of your presets.

• @DUGums said:
    Thanks Spider. This was a great Christmas gift. Can’t wait to try them in Loopy Pro. But I won’t be able to compete with Doug and his demo of your presets.

Doug always does a great job with my preset demos. Merry Christmas! 😃🕷

• McDMcD
    edited December 2021

I always find inspiration in @SpiderIceMidas presets. This pack moved me to generate a "Bell Choir"... to really pull out the Bell tones I added "Objeq" on the master bus. It's a metallic physical modeling FX app.