Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deep House/Techno tracks predominantly made with iPad

edited June 2014 in Creations

Excuse the self promotion but I've just put a mix together with all my own tracks in it, all of which were predominantly made on my iPad. I'd welcome any constructive criticism -

Comments

• Deep and fine, like it! Wich apps are you using mainly?

• Yeah pretty good.. :)

• Nice, thanks!

• Thanks for the positive comments, really appreciate it. Most of the tracks started off in Samplr, which I then recorded into Auria. Then a variety of Synth/Arps recorded over the top (iMini, iSEM, Animoog, Nave, Alchemy). Then recorded audio into Ableton via iConnectMidi and added a few bits on top in Ableton.

• Been working with this playing in the background. About halfway through and really enjoying it.

• DEEEEP and nice !

• I like it...a lot!

• thanks again for all the positive comments! I've created a bandcamp page and uploaded some of the tracks off this mix if anyone wants to buy any of them - http://trackwerker.bandcamp.com/