Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Disney + - Welcome to Earth - Will Smith

Who would have known it had so much to do with sound.

Comments

• The soundtrack for these shows has a lot of inspiring musical work:

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-pemberton-official

• It really is surprising just how focused this show is on sound. Surprised me. Better than I thought it’d be.

• Is this a new series? Or is it just that it’s on Disney now?

In other words, is this the same “Earth” that I’ve already seen many episodes of elsewhere? (I think it was Netflix IIRC)

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Is this a new series? Or is it just that it’s on Disney now?

In other words, is this the same “Earth” that I’ve already seen many episodes of elsewhere? (I think it was Netflix IIRC)

It’s a new series.

• Would be curious, but Disney will not get money from me anymore.
    Ever.

• @tja said:
    Would be curious, but Disney will not get money from me anymore.
    Ever.

• :D :D :D @AudioGus

Yes, I will miss some stuff, but anyways.

• Still haunted by that Disney world incident huh?

😂

• @AudioGus love it 😂😂

• @Tarekith said:
    Still haunted by that Disney world incident huh?

😂

Me?

No, just hate everything Disney does.
    Destroying Star Wars, ignoring the whole legacy of a story, a world and their characters and also Disney's gender / diversity shit,...
    They just are out for money... so this is the only thing I can do. Not giving it them.

• The photography for the series is the most outstanding part. It was not particularly informative. There were a lot of scenes focusing on Will Smith and getting his reaction, which I could’ve done without, but he’s the star behind the series.

• @tja said:

@Tarekith said:
    Still haunted by that Disney world incident huh?

😂

Me?

No, just hate everything Disney does.
    Destroying Star Wars, ignoring the whole legacy of a story, a world and their characters and also Disney's gender / diversity shit,...
    They just are out for money... so this is the only thing I can do. Not giving it them.

it depends really. only the last trilogy ruins star wars. but most of the other stuff is excellent. Rogue one, mandalorian, bad batch, rebels all exist before the new trilogy. and are quite excellent. you can literally forget about that trash pile of JJ Abraham's led films.

• Me five minutes into Phantom Menace...

• @celtic_elk said:

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Is this a new series? Or is it just that it’s on Disney now?

It’s a new series.

Oh, it took me a few minutes to figure it out, but the other one was called “One Strange Rock”, which was also a “docu-series” about “Earth”, and also hosted by Will Smith. (Netflix)

• Started watching this last night, and it's excellent as promised. Loved the first episode!