Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Endlesss for free (and on PC)

Comments

• @RobertFernandes Thanks, looks like an excess demand issue then, maybe.

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    there is nothing like it, hard to explain you need to experience lost time state this app lulls you into.

Perfect description, I've lost hours and hours jamming in Endlesss. I'm wary of this new business model though, especially after all the shilling for NFTs.

• Whoaa, this app is great. I looked for its release but the subscription thing made me ran away from it.
    This app is perfect when you awake in the middle of the night and can't get any more sleep.
    Incredible potential sonically wise and the ability to jam online is just amazing.
    Extracting stems also ! Its bloody great.
    So what is the business plan now that they've left subscription model ?

• @RobertFernandes said:

@Ailerom said:
    Anyone else getting this? I forgot my password. Haven't been able to reset all day.

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

Yes, it happens to me as well.

Yeah their password reset process is pretty spotty. I imagine it’s worse right now as the update probably prompted a lot of people to go back to the app. And it’s not good at saving your login.

• @DukeWonder Still trying now. Day two and not even able to open the app.

• edited December 2021

@Ailerom said:
    @DukeWonder Still trying now. Day two and not even able to open the app.

Some discord jabber has begun…

I had the same issue too until I realized my saved passwords on the ipad are actually readable in settings, so that saved me from having to reset my password for windows, if that makes sense.

• I need to try this.

• edited December 2021

HOLY MOLY!!! Just figured out how to use Endless Looper to record VST in Bitwig...and just wow!! Drag and drop those loops and go crazy crazy!!!

Perfect luscious loops every time!

WOW!!!

I found this video helpful fwiw:

• I can’t hear that screen shot @echoopera !

• edited December 2021

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I can’t hear that screen shot @echoopera !

Now you can :smile: Here you go. Feel free to load them up in your DAW of choice. C-Minor Scale @ 110BPM fwiw, if you want to build on top of anything you might like the sound of...I didn't clean up the file names ;) Trying to work over here. HAHAH!

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0385uNTpBgpJI2xdgE4iidwFg#Endless_Loops

I also posted the Riff on Endlesss…not sure how to share that link. Doesn’t look like a standard link.

The links look like this:
    endlesss://sharedrifff/4dc91ad05e0711ec9ad090d74809cce8

• Nice, that’s good stuff! And speaking of good stuff, the riffs in the public sharing section are jaw dropping. Now I see why they changed their business model. I mean, that shit is GOOD

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Nice, that’s good stuff! And speaking of good stuff, the riffs in the public sharing section are jaw dropping. Now I see why they changed their business model. I mean, that shit is GOOD

Thanks. Yeah there is some really top notch content on the Riffs Feed.

• edited December 2021

@echoopera said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Nice, that’s good stuff! And speaking of good stuff, the riffs in the public sharing section are jaw dropping. Now I see why they changed their business model. I mean, that shit is GOOD

Here’s a fun one from a Hip Hop public riff.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jLSfqsTU6uk?feature=share

Used some sounds from @RedSkyLullaby

• @DukeWonder said:

@echoopera said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

Here’s a fun one from a Hip Hop public riff.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jLSfqsTU6uk?feature=share

Used some sounds from @RedSkyLullaby

Noice!

• edited December 2021

I'm also making these Riffs available on the Endlesss Feed, but you can also grab the loops here if you want to play around with them on iOS in your preferred DAW/GrooveBox — ie DRAMBO :wink:

I'm going to run these through my normal workflow to see where it ends up. Also added some Playbeat drums to this ZIP file. Please let me know what you think of these little loop shares.

Cheers!

Stepping Into Eternity Loops - C-Minor Scale 90BPM
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0d9Ju2flh4ldLUIVEHMucSAoA#Stepping_Into_Eternity_CMinor_90bpm

• The main reason I couldn't get into this before was it's portrait mode only, ios that still the case?
    (I think I'll leave that typo in) :)

• @Carnbot said:
    The main reason I couldn't get into this before was it's portrait mode only, ios that still the case?

Yeah...it's still the case. The Desktop version is Aces though...and that's what I really care about for the moment.

• @echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:
    The main reason I couldn't get into this before was it's portrait mode only, ios that still the case?

Yeah...it's still the case. The Desktop version is Aces though...and that's what I really care about for the moment.

Yeah I'm going to try this, I think it could be better suited for it and sounds like it might fit into my workflow between iOS and desktop.

• edited December 2021

@Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

Yeah I'm going to try this, I think it could be better suited for it and sounds like it might fit into my workflow between iOS and desktop.

I love using it so far in BitWig...it just works seamlessly in the instrument rack...just place it at the end of the chain.

If you use it in Ableton, or Logic, it needs to be on its own track, and receive Audio from your VST/Audio Source in order to capture your loops.

• @echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

I love using so far in BitWig...it just works seamlessly in the instrument rack...just place it at the end of the chain.

If you use it in Ableton, or Logic, it needs to be on it's own track, and receive Audio from your VST/Audio Source.

Yeah I'd like to try the VST, I think the demo is standalone only though, the Push 2 implementation looks really good too.

• @gusgranite said:
    So what’s the business model now?

I noticed in settings there is an opt To request a delete of all your data. Not sure if that is new, since I’m new to endless.

Tried last night and lost an hour easy. It was way cool.

• edited December 2021

@Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

I love using so far in BitWig...it just works seamlessly in the instrument rack...just place it at the end of the chain.

If you use it in Ableton, or Logic, it needs to be on it's own track, and receive Audio from your VST/Audio Source.

Yeah I'd like to try the VST, I think the demo is standalone only though, the Push 2 implementation looks really good too.

There is no Demo. It is FREE to use...and it installs as a VST ;)
    Screenshot from Bitwig Device Rack:

• @echoopera said:

Are you sure? I've installed the standalone "try" version but it's available to buy at £79 intro price.
    I can't see any VST installed so I'm assuming it's with the full version (I'm on Windows).

• @Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

Are you sure? I've installed the standalone "try" version but it's available to buy at £79 intro price.
    I can't see any VST installed so I'm assuming it's with the full version (I'm on Windows).

Are you running this version? Maybe since you're on Windows, you need to place the VSTs in the correct folder. I know that I have to do this from time to time when I mess with Music on my Sony Vaio. On the Mac, it is definitely available as StandAlone and VST and at no cost...

• @echoopera said:

@Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

Are you running this version? Maybe since you're on Windows, you need to place the VSTs in the correct folder. I know that I have to do this from time to time when I mess with Music on my Sony Vaio. On the Mac, it is definitely available as StandAlone and VST and at no cost...

Yeah I'm running the latest installer. I can't see any VSTs in the installation. On Windows usually it gives you the option to install the vst in your custom folder or it places it in your default vst plugins folder.

So if it's all free on Mac what is the incentive to purchase the full verison?

• edited December 2021

@Carnbot So weird. I am not seeing anywhere a Price being associated with the desktop version. I logged in and everything is just working and saving to the Cloud. It appears 100% Free to me on iOS and Desktop on the Mac.

• @echoopera said:
    @Carnbot So weird. I am not seeing anywhere a Price being associated with the desktop version. I logged in and everything is just working and saving to the Cloud. It appears 100% Free to me on iOS and Desktop on the Mac.

If you go here it https://endlesss.fm/products/studio
    It says £79 for me with a link to purchase, what does it say for you?

• @Carnbot said:

@echoopera said:

If you go here it https://endlesss.fm/products/studio
    It says £79 for me with a link to purchase, what does it say for you?

Very very strange. I wonder if they haven't cleaned up the page. It does still show a pay wall, but that is counter to this statement on their Blog:

Not sure what is going on. On the Mac, I haven't been prompted to pay or anything.

• edited December 2021

Have you thought about hitting them up on Twitter?

• That is strange. But it makes sense on Windows if you get the standalone free, which seems fully functional and then have to pay extra for the VST, It's the same pay model as VCV rack 2 which has just been released too.

I've also seen that there's no Push 2 option in my tryout.
    Well I'm definitely getting the Mac version instead if it's free then. :)