Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Minilab MK II question

edited December 2021 in Other

Hi all!

I am thinking about to buy the Arturia Minilab Keyboard. But one thing is important for me:

Is ist possible to assign the Keys, Pads and knobs to different Midi channels in the Editor Software? For exmple Keyboard Midi Channel 1, Pads Midi Channel 2, Knobs Midi Cannel 3?

Thx and greetings!

Comments

• Yes, you can assign a MIDI channel to every single pad and knob.
    You can also set each of them to use the channel currently used by the keyboard.

• wow that's great, more than i expected! Thank you!

• Any tutorial of this?! :D

• You need the Arturia midi control center Win/Mac app. A few videos on YT.
    Looked pretty straightforward to me.

• @Lycaan said:
    wow that's great, more than i expected! Thank you!

As an alternative, you could leave the hardware configuration unchanged and use a StreamByter script to make the mods you need. That way you can have different changes for different apps, either using a different script, on a single script with logic flags. This can be more flexible, without needing a computer connection to make modifications.

• @uncledave said:

@Lycaan said:
    wow that's great, more than i expected! Thank you!

As an alternative, you could leave the hardware configuration unchanged and use a StreamByter script to make the mods you need. That way you can have different changes for different apps, either using a different script, on a single script with logic flags. This can be more flexible, without needing a computer connection to make modifications.

Great tip!