Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Down to the River

edited June 2014 in Creations

A new song given an old treatment!

Playing around on my acoustic guitar I came up with the melody and lyrics and decided it may sound good done as on old 1920s style Blues recording.
Initially recorded and mixed in Cubasis on my iPad2, using High Pass filter on my vocals, then re-recorded through Master Record to get the vinyl noise into MultiTrack DAW using Audiobus.

Comments

• Nice job on this! Sounds great!

• Great job

• Way too cool, great playing, great song, the slide is awsome and the production is spot on, nice one Colin, me and Jo have very happy smiley faces :-)

• Great to hear, Doug! Thanks guys! :)
    This was a quick one - less than 90 mins from initial idea to final product! :)

I don't have a proper guitar slide/bottleneck so I just used my fingers! :)

• Very atmospheric AND that looks just like the Mississippi.....

• lol! It is the Bridgewater Canal at Worsley, near where I live UK actually :)
    I do have a photo of the Mississippi but I liked this photo better :)

• A red rose boy, eh? Works for me. I live in Austin now, but my grandfather was born in Moss Side. He sang the blues :)

• Plenty to sing blues about in Moss Side :)