Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo CC generator (multi) - how to trigger sending values?

Hi all,
Question about Drambo CC generator (multi) - how to trigger cc values during session?
It is alerady sending on start session, and probably on switch patch (preset), but main question still bother me.

Comments

• @szczyp the CC generator should already send values whenever it changes, are you not seeing that happen? If the value doesn't change then no message will be sent, which is standard behavior

• edited December 2021

@NoiseFloored said:
    @szczyp the CC generator should already send values whenever it changes, are you not seeing that happen? If the value doesn't change then no message will be sent, which is standard behavior

Yes , it is sending when I touch and change, or modulate, but I would like to be able trigger sending stored values at once.
    For example I set 20 x CC different values and I need to send it again without touching knobs.

… similar to MidiMix auv3, which have 12 x CC faders, 12 x CC encoders and 16 snapshots via MIDI notes.

• There’s a script called Shards that looks amazing, haven’t tried it yet but I’ve been itching to give it a go. It records and can loop cc values as slider movements.

• Add a "Trigger" module to every knob on the CC generator module.
    That will send out all of the values set.
    When you move the knobs then it will send the updated values.

• @Gravitas said:
    Add a "Trigger" module to every knob on the CC generator module.
    That will send out all of the values set.
    When you move the knobs then it will send the updated values.

Works as expected! Thank you!1