Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• That episode lives forever in my mind. The ultimate play on words. Wonderful track, too. You have a style and great production skills.

• Epic creation... an inspiring act of invention.

"The judge raised up his Rod
    and thrust in to the young Serling
    and the moon shone above in the Twilight
    and placed the scene deep into the Zone"

A Classic punchline... a formula many seek to revive and few can muster.

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/c8/m07vq14gu3td.png

• Another fantastic track produced from your music box… didn’t know the reference so just read the plot on Wikipedia… great twist.

• Love it Paul! Nice work!

• @LinearLineman said:
    That episode lives forever in my mind. The ultimate play on words. Wonderful track, too. You have a style and great production skills.

Thank you!
    I'm hoping there will be another 24-hour Twilight Zone marathon this New Years Eve.
    I never get tired of it.

• @McD said:
    Epic creation... an inspiring act of invention.

"The judge raised up his Rod
    and thrust in to the young Serling
    and the moon shone above in the Twilight
    and placed the scene deep into the Zone"

A Classic punchline... a formula many seek to revive and few can muster.

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/c8/m07vq14gu3td.png

I still remember the first time I watched that episode.
    Rod Serling was truly a genius.
    I love the picture. It makes me dizzy.
    Thank you for listening and commenting!

• @GeoTony said:
    Another fantastic track produced from your music box… didn’t know the reference so just read the plot on Wikipedia… great twist.

Rod Serling was amazing.
    I wish there were more like him now.
    TV has really gone downhill since then.
    Thank you for listening and commenting!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Love it Paul! Nice work!

Thanks Ed!
    I am going to try again to listen to your latest track on my iPad rather than my desktop,

Yup, that worked.

That is a beautiful song.
    Very well done!

• @Paulieworld said:
    Rod Serling was amazing.
    I wish there were more like him now.
    TV has really gone downhill since then.

Agreed! Thank god for MeTV!

• So many things going on in this adding up to an amazing creation. I agree wholeheartedly with @LinearLineman , your production skills are great. To have such a diverse variety of sounds that all blend together into a such a cohesive mix is truly a joy to listen to and learn from. Great stuff!

• LOVED this episode!!

• McDMcD
    edited December 2021

In a more perfect world... you would record portions of your sessions into videos to demonstrate these workflows, app choices, editing details and such. Unfortunately, there are those that do and those that teach. Sometimes the Venn circles overlap... sometimes.

Of course, editing and upload videos to YouTube takes a lot of effort. Right? @Gavinski, @daveypoo, @thesoundtestroom, @TheAudioDabbler and @MobileMusicPro.

• @MadeofWax said:
    So many things going on in this adding up to an amazing creation. I agree wholeheartedly with @LinearLineman , your production skills are great. To have such a diverse variety of sounds that all blend together into a such a cohesive mix is truly a joy to listen to and learn from. Great stuff!

Thank you so much for that!
    I really enjoy your video,productions.
    Would you be interested in creating a visual for one of my projects?

I can provide you with an untitled project.
    I would leave it entirely up to you for the video.
    We call it "Untitled", then let the forum members come up with a good name.
    Interested?

• It takes us roughly 20-30+ hours of work each week to create a 20 min video.

• @joegrant413 said:
    LOVED this episode!!

I don't think Rod Serling ever disappointed.
    'The Outer Limits' was also great.
    There is a more obscure show called 'One Step Beyond.'
    I thought the theme song was one of the scariest things I ever heard!

• @Paulieworld said:

@joegrant413 said:
    LOVED this episode!!

John Newland!

• @LinearLineman said:

@Paulieworld said:

@joegrant413 said:
    LOVED this episode!!

John Newland!

I miss the good old TV shows.
    Everything these days is so sexy, edgy, and smart.
    I'll take 'Mission Impossible' any day.

• Not to mention the obsession with ultra quick edits. Very bad for kids especially.

• @Paulieworld said:

@MadeofWax said:
    So many things going on in this adding up to an amazing creation. I agree wholeheartedly with @LinearLineman , your production skills are great. To have such a diverse variety of sounds that all blend together into a such a cohesive mix is truly a joy to listen to and learn from. Great stuff!

Thank you so much for that!
    I really enjoy your video,productions.
    Would you be interested in creating a visual for one of my projects?

I can provide you with an untitled project.
    I would leave it entirely up to you for the video.
    We call it "Untitled", then let the forum members come up with a good name.
    Interested?

A collaboration would be fun. I'd be interested in seeing what we could come up with. Post your piece where you like or pm me and point me to it.

• @MobileMusicPro said:
    It takes us roughly 20-30+ hours of work each week to create a 20 min video.

That's a serious commitment to quality. It does make sense with the "Pro" moniker.

• @McD it does effort. I wouldn't go as far as saying 20-30hrs like @MobileMusicPro but mine are not pro either. I usually put in several hours per video though.

• edited December 2021

@MadeofWax - I do think it would be fun. Although I am interested in video production, I would rather stick to the music side. I am finishing up a piece that is very industrial and aggressive sounding, lots of bass, drums, and unusual synth effects. Also has some strange vocal clips that are almost disturbing. I was going to call it 'Trashcan Man', after a Steven King character. The song is actually a bit silly sounding but with the right visuals, it could be very entertaining.

I will try to send you an email. I've never used that feature before, so I hope I get it right.

• WONDERFUL TRACK!

Now I'm hungry :D

• @Paulieworld said:
    @MadeofWax - I do think it would be fun. Although I am interested in video production, I would rather stick to the music side. I am finishing up a piece that is very industrial and aggressive sounding, lots of bass, drums, and unusual synth effects. Also has some strange vocal clips that are almost disturbing. I was going to call it 'Trashcan Man', after a Steven King character. The song is actually a bit silly sounding but with the right visuals, it could be very entertaining.

I will try to send you an email. I've never used that feature before, so I hope I get it right.

I suggest using Dropbox. The file will be too big for email to send. Dropbox is free if you don’t know about it and works for audio and video files.

• @cokomairena said:
    WONDERFUL TRACK!

Now I'm hungry :D

LOL! Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for listening.

I can't believe I've started saying LOL at my age. I'm like... Oh my God!

• edited December 2021

@LinearLineman said:

@Paulieworld said:

I suggest using Dropbox. The file will be too big for email to send. Dropbox is free if you don’t know about it and works for audio and video files.

I can't believe I forgot about that... or actually... maybe I can!

@MadeofWax , I'll try using Drive or Dropbox. If that doesn't work, I'll send an mp3. As I mentioned, this piece is a cacophony of chaos, and the compression would probably go unnoticed. Or, we could just call it Lo-Fi.

No worries. I figured it out.