Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiokit Apps gone?!?

tjatja
edited December 2021 in General App Discussion

I wanted to check, which of the Audiokit Apps I own.

None of them seems to be available on the App Store anymore - and this not only includes the Limited Edition Apps, but also Synth One, Digital D1, FM Player 2 and House Mark I.

The only one that I can find at all, is AudioKit L7 Live Looper, but this is from "Coda Labs Incorporated" and none of the other Apps is listed for them.

Is Audiokit history? 😳

Comments

• When I follow a link from https://audiokitpro.com/ipadapps/ I get the message that the App is not available in my country / region (which is Old Europe).

• @tja said:
    I wanted to check, which of the Audiokit Apps I own.

None of them seems to be available on the App Store anymore - and this not only includes the Limited Edition Apps, but also Synth One, Digital D1 and FM Player 2.

The only one that I can find at all, is AudioKit L7 Live Looper, but this is from "Coda Labs Incorporated" and none of the other Apps is listed for them.

Is Audiokit history? 😳

Good question
    Not available to download in Purchases either…

• Same for for me. Maybe something being updated.

• tjatja
    edited December 2021

Interesting.

I have those, and all but L7 show the same, also not able to display them in the Purchased list:

EDIT: I even found "Audiokit Synth X", which came before Synth One.

• Now this is a wonderful mystery!

• tjatja
    edited December 2021

Maybe @Matt_Fletcher_2000 can shed some light?

• Oh, yeah they were all there on sale just a week or so ago I believe. I wonder what happened. I can’t even find them in my purchase history.

• @anickt said:
    Same for for me. Maybe something being updated.

I’ve seen that modified thing before on another app or two and they came back a day or so later. Probably a temporary issue.

• @tja : I think you mean Matt Fecher @analog_matt

• Hmm. They are also gone in Denmark.

• I see all of them in the US App Store right now.

• I see them too...and didn't see them a few hours ago. Probably an app store glitch or a late dev account renewal.

• “If we can’t fix the 909 then it’s time to walk away…”

😂

• Still seeing them here in the US

• @gusgranite said:
    “If we can’t fix the 909 then it’s time to walk away…”

😂

Rebranding.

Gonna call it “Meta” now. 😂

• tjatja
    edited December 2021

@espiegel123 said:
    @tja : I think you mean Matt Fecher @analog_matt

Uhh. Most probably 😅
    Thanks - my "search-foo" was bad.

And yes, the whole developer "Audiokit Pro" is back in the App Store, with all Apps.
    Good to see 🤗

I see now, that I have all of their Apps - beside "Hey Metronome".

• It must have been some bug or something. They were completely gone from the App Store yesterday. It’s all back now.

• Came back discounted it seems?

• edited December 2021

That’s a relief.
    I feared they were really ramping up their “limited edition” angle.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    That’s a relief.

I thought The Flux might have destroyed them... :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    That’s a relief.

I thought The Flux might have destroyed them... :smiley:

There is nothing like "The Flux" 😅

Doctor Who ended with Capaldi, in my book.

Mabye the twelved doctor awakes and the last years where just a bad dream, induced by the time lords?!?

Total retcon, anybody?

• Does anyone have them showing in their purchase history? Trying to download to a new device but the App Store is showing I would have to pay for them again as I have no purchase history now.

• @ipluckthestring said:
    Does anyone have them showing in their purchase history? Trying to download to a new device but the App Store is showing I would have to pay for them again as I have no purchase history now.

Are you sure you're logged in to the same Apple ID on both devices? Your purchase history should show on a new device, I think.

There is this stupid App Store thing where it can think you need to purchase an app, lead you all the way through the process, then at the very, very end (after you've agreed to pay again) you get a popup that says something like " you already own this app, do you want to install it for free?".

But that doesn't seem like what's happening here.

• @ipluckthestring said:
    Does anyone have them showing in their purchase history? Trying to download to a new device but the App Store is showing I would have to pay for them again as I have no purchase history now.

I see them in my purchased list.
    US AppStore here.
    Maybe your AppStore is lagging and will catch-up soon?

• @CracklePot said:

@ipluckthestring said:

I see them in my purchased list.
    US AppStore here.
    Maybe your AppStore is lagging and will catch-up soon?

The situation changed meanwhile!
    They are available again ....