Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumafusion questions

So, wanting a little better video creator than iMovie on my iPad. I just want to have some pics and video clips put together in a slide show with background music. Ducking the background music for some video clips, and also adding title text where I want.

I think iMovie will do all but the last thing, adding text wherever.

Will Lumafusion do all that?
Will it run on my old iPad Air 2?

Comments

• Luma Fusion can do all that without even breaking a sweat. (Not sure about your iPad Air 2, but I think it would run it.)

Good news is you can get the “CapCut” video editor, which will also do all that and a ton more, and you can get it for the amazing low price of $FREE!

• I like free B)
    How about HitFilm express on PC?

• Lumafusion is perfect for all that, well worth the money IMO.

• @McM said:

Will Lumafusion do all that?
    Will it run on my old iPad Air 2?

Yes and yes.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Luma Fusion can do all that without even breaking a sweat. (Not sure about your iPad Air 2, but I think it would run it.)

Good news is you can get the “CapCut” video editor, which will also do all that and a ton more, and you can get it for the amazing low price of $FREE!

CapCut seems to have left Lumafusion in the dust.

• edited December 2021

@realdawei said:

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Luma Fusion can do all that without even breaking a sweat. (Not sure about your iPad Air 2, but I think it would run it.)

LumaFusion is the “App of the Year” on the AppStore - not CapCut.

• @Tarekith said:
    Lumafusion is perfect for all that, well worth the money IMO.

+1

• @MobileMusic said:

@realdawei said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

Luma is a decent product …I prefer CapCut. And “App of the year” doesn’t mean diddly squat ‘round these parts

• @realdawei said:

@MobileMusic said:

@realdawei said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

Luma is a decent product …I prefer CapCut. And “App of the year” doesn’t mean diddly squat ‘round these parts

What is it that CapCut can do that Lumafusion doesn't?

• CapCut looks a little cheesy but I bet it's great for TikTok and it may be all you need.

• @espiegel123 said:

@realdawei said:

@MobileMusic said:

@realdawei said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

What is it that CapCut can do that Lumafusion doesn't?

It’s not really what it can do but how it does it. And how quickly it can do what the op asked. I guess Auria Pro vs Loopy Pro would be a sort of analogy.

For longer form film editing perhaps LumaFusion better suited…but that kind of work on mobile is a tough sell IMO

• I purchased Lumafusion - it's really easy to use. Just started my first video and made the rough layout in about 45 min. Just need to add some motion and transitions.

Thanks for all the advice!

• edited December 2021

Edit, just seen you got LF!
    have fun!
    It’s a beast
    Capcut is great too... easier ui maybe...
    Lumafusion is very powerful.
    Videoleap...free version.
    (Though I deleted in disgust when app went subscription. Grr)

• edited July 2023

Beat 3 anh Capcut Template looks a little cheesy but I bet it's great for TikTok and it may be all you need.

• @jackdaniel011 said:
    Beat 3 anh Capcut Template looks a little cheesy but I bet it's great for TikTok and it may be all you need.

You did recognize that the original poster is already deleted in this forum and that he bought Lumafusion already in December 2021?