Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

side bar multitasking drag n drop iphone??

how can i have sample crate or files app on the sidebar of the screen, and drag files directly into a sampler or DAW like cubasis?

Comments

• You can drag from Files or Sample Crate into Neon’s Media Bay with the apps side by side. Then, load Neon as an AU in your DAW of choice, and drag tracks out of the media Bay, or copy/paste them.

• @GRiker said:
    You can drag from Files or Sample Crate into Neon’s Media Bay with the apps side by side. Then, load Neon as an AU in your DAW of choice, and drag tracks out of the media Bay, or copy/paste them.

very cool. sorry im totally behind on iphones, i just upgraded from an 8 to a 13 pro this weekend. how do you have both apps open side by side? is there a split screen mode or something? that would be perfect

• I was actually describing an iPad workflow, sorry. Not sure iPhone supports side by side. However, you can a accomplish a similar workflow by Sharing to Neon, which gets the sample into the Media Bay, then use the AU as a sample resource inside the DAW.

• @GRiker said:
    I was actually describing an iPad workflow, sorry. Not sure iPhone supports side by side. However, you can a accomplish a similar workflow by Sharing to Neon, which gets the sample into the Media Bay, then use the AU as a sample resource inside the DAW.

oh ok cool. I’ll try that media bay option. that should work nicely. thanks man