Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Coal Train (A2M, Scaler & SWAM)

edited December 2021 in Creations

Inspired by recent posts on the A2M App and John Coltrane + Black Friday purchases of SWAM Saxophones and the Rozeta apps (Scaler being used here), here is my mash up of them all.
The Steam train is playing everything via A2Ms then Scalers to keep it everything in key then the SWAM Saxophones and Roli Noise drums and bass.

Comments

• Lol. I was waiting for the dopplered whistle but it never came.

• Ha yes that would have been good but I think I would have needed a Diesel or Electric to get sufficient speed and that wouldn’t have had the same atmosphere or rhythm.

• I just listened to this now.
    This is very cool!
    How did you accomplish the gradual tempo change?
    I can see how that would be a fun thing to do in a future project.
    I also like the play on words with the title.
    You have an amazing sense of humor!

• Thanks @Paulieworld . Tempo change is just a real Steam train starting off and accelerating. This audio (from https://sound-effects.bbcrewind.co.uk (given your output I’m sure you would find something useful on it)) is converted to midi and this then plays everything. I even converted it to a scale of A so I could make a bad pun about the A Train!