Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Breakthrough (Animoog Z, Korg Module Pro + Timeless 3, SplitEQ)

edited December 2021 in Creations

This is a music track that I improvised on an iPad. I used the TC-Data app as a MIDI front-end for two instances of Animoog Z and one instance of Korg Module Pro. And I used the AUM app to connect everything and record the music.

After bringing the AUM recording over to my PC, I added Fabfilter's Timeless 3 and Eventide's SplitEQ plugins to the mix in Vegas Pro.

Edit: new version with remixed audio

Comments

• TC-Data is so cool... TC-11 will expose the ideas well enough but as a front end for all the
    great synths TC-Data is epic. I set up a rig and gave it to my wife with headphones and she played for about 5 minutes. It's a great introduction technology for kids too.

Gestrument Pro is in the same lane.

Good swirling, space voyage.