Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Baby Steps

edited November 2021 in Creations

Something a bit farther out. SWAM Trumpet, French Horn, Soprano Sax, Ravenscroft275, BeatHawk Vibes, BASSalicious and 2 tracks Jazz Drummer.

Comments

• Your playing sounds so free almost deliberately
    being atonal to bring out the stream of melodies.

The chord as the drums end and the trumpet begins sounds so joyous and upbeat.

I must say the SWAM instruments are really good.

I really enjoyed this piece.

• Thanks @Gravitas. It takes a bit of concentration, which you have, to hear the contrasting lines. Yes, I really recommend the SWAM horns and saxes. I recently got a Touché expression device to increase their range, but, so far, it’s not working properly… even tho @audiomodeling has a mapped preset for the gizmo. Waiting to hear from the manufacturer, ExpressiveE, to see if it can be improved.

• I think what I'm going to do is get another iPad
    and load it up with only the SWAM instruments.

I've been eyeing up the Touché as well.
    I saw a YouTube showing the Touché and it was being used for a violin sound.
    I took one look and said to myself ,'yup, one for shopping list'.
    I didn't know if it was compatible with iOS and now you've confirmed it.
    Sweet.

• The piano + vibes voicing is so nice. The lines and chords are magical…. Creating a transcendent flowing stream of sound.

Really good drumming too. Reminded me of Tony Williams with Miles in the Quartet era.
    The use of the bass drum as a lilting voice and not a thumping anchor. Tony’s drums had great tone and transients.

• @Gravitas , I got the Touche but it's not working correctly with the SWAM mapping preset. Waiting for help from ExpressiveE.

Thx @ McD. Those are kind words. Really liking Jazz Drummer.