Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lune DeTune -- ScreenJam with new VFX app

edited November 2021 in Creations

I have been experimenting some with detuning using CC on Rymdigares main mix as a source on two pianos, i.e Korg Module and Ravenscroft. I use newly acquired Jussi from Klevgrand together with Pipa from ditto and also Korg Module choir as a background layer.
I have also been using a new VFX app called Jam Cam which are awesome and can be controlled by midi. It is new so there is more to come, maybe even Auv3 as I suggested that to the dev and he thought it was a great idea. We'll see. Here I exaggerate the effects a bit and maybe a AUM recording isn't the most inspiring source but you get the drift.

Comments

• That's some David Lynch "Eraserhead" level madness... well done. You will haunt my dreams for a few lunar cycles now. "I have become undone."

• @Pxlhg said:
    I have been experimenting some with detuning using CC on Rymdigares main mix as a source on two pianos, i.e Korg Module and Ravenscroft. I use newly acquired Jussi from Klevgrand together with Pipa from ditto and also Korg Module choir as a background layer.
    I also have been using a new VFX app called Jam Cam which are awesome and can be controlled by midi. It is new so there is more to come, maybe even Auv3 as I suggested that to the dev and he thought it was a great idea. We'll see. Here I exaggerate the effects a bit and maybe a AUM recording isn't the most inspiring source but you get the drift.

seems to be a hidden advert for a new Klevgr. app in there... tell us more about “Pana” sonics :)

• Nice track! The video fits the sounds near perfectly. I hope the developer continues to develop this promising VFX app!

• @McD said:
    That's some David Lynch "Eraserhead" level madness... well done. You will haunt my dreams for a few lunar cycles now. "I have become undone."

:D :D ! Thank you! I hope it pass way faster than "many moons" though :)

• @RockySmalls said:
    seems to be a hidden advert for a new Klevgr. app in there... tell us more about “Pana” sonics :)

Wow! Well spotted. I'm impressed.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Nice track! The video fits the sounds near perfectly. I hope the developer continues to develop this promising VFX app!

Thank you so much - Yeah, it's a very promising app and I love how responsive it is to sound and there are many options on how to do that too. He works hard and is quick to reply on questions and wishes :) This can go very well with and as an alternative to VS. I only scratched the surface with this video, more to come.