Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Improvisation with bias fx2's Hendrix collection+flux fx delays.

edited November 2021 in Creations

No ir cab or wathever.No need.This pack is just fantastic.One of the best on ios.
The tape echo in flux fx is AMAZING!
The wow or flutter section is the best
i've ever heard on ios.
Not just a pale chorus imitation, but the real thing!
Thanks!
Improvisation with #biasfx2 #hendrix and flux fx by #Adrien belew .

Comments

• edited November 2021

❤️

Sadly flux:fx does not work with iOS 15 😞

But I concur great tape echo emulation.

• @BroCoast said:
    ❤️

But I concur great tape echo emulation.

Still on iOS 13😉.
    Yes it sounds amazing.

• @BroCoast said:
    ❤️

Really ?
    It's a shame that an app of this quality has been totally abandoned.
    Early this year, around january, I've contacted Noiise via their FB and they told me they had problems with their Apple development account and it was the reason why the app had disappeared from the store... but if it doesn't even work anymore on iOS15, then it's the real death of it... so sad... RIP Flux:FX.

• @Gratouilli said:

@BroCoast said:
    ❤️

Really ?
    It's a shame that an app of this quality has been totally abandoned.
    Early this year, around january, I've contacted Noiise via their FB and they told me they had problems with their Apple development account and it was the reason why the app had disappeared from the store... but if it doesn't even work anymore on iOS15, then it's the real death of it... so sad... RIP Flux:FX.

It is a real shame.