Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone using the TAL-Sampler?

Just picked up in the sale.

Comments

• It's been on my "would be nice to have" list for a while. You get TAL-DAC as a separate plugin with it, too. Hopefully, you were informed of that.

• I have it and have used it on some tracks but haven’t yet had/made the opportunity to dig into it.

It was the Hollow Sun samples it comes with that tipped me over. They are always good.

• Sorry…. Could you please post a link to it in the App Store? I tried and I tried but I must not be entering the right thing because it is not coming up for me…. Thanks!

• edited November 2021

@stown said:
    Sorry…. Could you please post a link to it in the App Store? I tried and I tried but I must not be entering the right thing because it is not coming up for me…. Thanks!

I checked too and sadly noticed this is posted in the off topic section…. :(

• edited November 2021

@telecharge said:
    It's been on my "would be nice to have" list for a while. You get TAL-DAC as a separate plugin with it, too. Hopefully, you were informed of that.

Thanks for the heads up, just snagged the DAC. I got TAL Sampler in July, and the DAC offer seems to be valid for all TAL Sampler owners. Really wish these were available on IOS too (even though I know most people are lusting after TAL J-8).

For anyone wanting to get in on the TAL action, he has a lot of quality freebies: (Noisemaker polysynth just got a fresh update)
    https://tal-software.com/products