Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Johnopedie

Thanksgiving for John Coltrane.

PurePiano, Ravenscroft275, SWAM Tenor and BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• How many more will it take to have a Coltrane tribute album?

Then can you do an album for Sondheim? or Charlie Watts? since he loved Jazz.

• edited November 2021

@McD it’s a fun style to emulate, and rather easy because of the modal quality. Maybe I could do Monk, Tyler (the fourths thing) and Horace Silver, but that’s about it.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Tyler (the fourths thing)

McCoy Tyner?

What about a series inspired by Countries, Cities, Hollywood Movies, Non-Hollywood Movies, famous food products, the 10 toenails (I'm sure each of your has a story to tell).

• Yes, Tyner… as to the toes…. I know you don’t have that much time on your hands… so it must be therapeutic.