Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atom pianoroll2 & Launchpad mini mk2 vs mk3

In case of cheapest one, which one to choose for use with atom poanoroll2, LK and similar apps?
Is mini mk2 still usefull?

Comments

• @szczyp said:
    In case of cheapest one, which one to choose for use with atom poanoroll2, LK and similar apps?
    Is mini mk2 still usefull?

Im going to be selling my mk3 on ebay uk. Think you would need the mk3. So you can edit via components.

• @sigma79 said:

Im going to be selling my mk3 on ebay uk. Think you would need the mk3. So you can edit via components.

Thanks, are you probably too far from Warsaw?
    Will check for local offerts!

• I’ll recommend getting the MK3. It has inbuilt scale mode which allows you to use a lot more iOS apps without much difficulty.

I currently have the mk2 and these are the apps that works okay with it. Atom 2 sadly isn’t yet on that list but could work. Requires writing a script for it.

• edited November 2021

I will buy mk3 , thanks!

Until this, just modified input outputs MIDI ports in script for MidiFire and simple clip lunching is working good on x-Touch 8x4 in dRambo. MidiFire is used as temporary MIDI ports and for mappings.
    launchpad for free? Almost, but with additional app in the background, and no colours.