Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sinusoid is on the bus

Has anyone played with this app? I can't find much info on it but it looks interesting.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/sinusoid/id416624795?mt=8

Comments

• edited March 2014

• I am not the one to say, because it is my brainchild. But some people seem to like my style of minimalistic lofi confusion and some not. Anyway, I sent you guys a little sunday gift.

Thanks

ERik

• @thatsRayor thanks for posting the link. I've just had a look at this and it's right up my street.

I really like how this works on the iPhone- great interface. However the fact it works so great on the iPad with a CCK and midi keyboard means its going to get a lot of Audiobus use.

• @humbletune hopefully you'll implement the menus in a way we won't have to tilt the iPad all the time? :) I tend to keep mine stationary on a stand with the CCK plugged in.

• Hey hypoetical, I will try to think of something. I am always on the floor when making music, attacking from every angle. :) With the akay ss25 though you can use the modulation wheel to switch menu, if I can remember it correctly. But they use different code unfortunately.

Thanks.

ERik

• right on, either way it's a fun app to use!