Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How is the Bleass effect suit?

I’ve many fx plugin,and it’s black Friday sale ,so ,how is the Bleass effects?What different between the others?

Comments

  • @jcdream said:
    I’ve many fx plugin,and it’s black Friday sale ,so ,how is the Bleass effects?What different between the others?

    The Bleasss FX are wonderful.

    To fully explain the difference would take about a week and Black Friday will be over by then, so...

    1. Go to The Sound Test Room on YouTube. Doug has vids of all of the Bleass apps.
    2. Watch the video for the app that you are interested in.
    3. Buy or don't buy the app.
    4. Enjoy your new app or the money you saved by not buying.

    Bleass Dragonfly is preyy cool. And Motion FX is also great. And Slow Down too. They are all great - as you will see from the videos. Happy shopping! :smiley:

  • @Simon said:

    @jcdream said:
    I’ve many fx plugin,and it’s black Friday sale ,so ,how is the Bleass effects?What different between the others?

    The Bleasss FX are wonderful.

    To fully explain the difference would take about a week and Black Friday will be over by then, so...

    1. Go to The Sound Test Room on YouTube. Doug has vids of all of the Bleass apps.
    2. Watch the video for the app that you are interested in.
    3. Buy or don't buy the app.
    4. Enjoy your new app or the money you saved by not buying.

    Bleass Dragonfly is preyy cool. And Motion FX is also great. And Slow Down too. They are all great - as you will see from the videos. Happy shopping! :smiley:

    Thx dude~

  • edited 7:50AM

    Great. Nice interface, easy to use, low on cpu, sound great. I reach for them a lot, for the reasons I just listed. They are not quite FF quality, but they are all really well done and definitely worth $3-$4 which is current sale prices.

  • edited 9:34AM

    They have their own unique sonic character to them which is consistent across all of their apps, including their synth. To me, it’s sort of a “modern clinical sheen” best I can describe it. They’re not for me with options that fit my taste better. So, listen to a couple on YouTube and if you like the Bleass sound you can’t go wrong with any of them. One I loved though that is an essential despite that sheen is Granulizer. I’ve used it in multiple tracks now.

  • Great touch-optimised interfaces, and interesting twists on classic effects. I love them all!

  • @bleassapp An option to sync LFO speed to tempo would be nice addition to everything

  • @gsm909 said:
    @bleassapp An option to sync LFO speed to tempo would be nice addition to everything

    +1

  • Bleass FX are easy to use and the presets are fun.

  • LFO Beat Sync is indeed present on most of our plugins, but not necessarily on all, such as Dragonfly where the FX is intended to go in synergy with other sound sources (such as midi or pitch tracking)

  • They remind me of the stock fx in Bitwig and Ableton and that’s not a dis. They’re distinctively digital but they always add some special sauce that makes them unique. I find that I need to add analog thickening further down the chain, but that’s easy enough.

    It goes without saying that much like Fabfilter, a good proportion of what lifts them above the norm is the UX/UI. The interaction design helps you get the most out of what's on offer.

    Two recent favourtites are MotionFX and Dragonfly - who knew that tremolo could be so creative!

  • They’re straightforward yet unique. The UI is nice and simple to learn and work with without being too limiting on functionality. The overall usability is top tier for me. I also like that everything has a slightly more digital vibe than other developers.

  • Doug just did a video that will show you the Bleass FX apps in action:

  • There are great sound design tools with their own sound color, they really add something unique IMO.

  • @bleassapp said:
    LFO Beat Sync is indeed present on most of our plugins, but not necessarily on all, such as Dragonfly where the FX is intended to go in synergy with other sound sources (such as midi or pitch tracking)

    Filter has it. I think delay does too. The lfo on the filter definitely does.

    I was hoping you guys would go back and add a random button to the apps that don’t have one. Not make or break, but it would surely be some extra icing on the cake. Cheers.

  • I like that they seem to actually be multi-touch.... so I can adjust a few parameters simultaneously... which makes for more fun "performing" the effects.

Sign In or Register to comment.