Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This forum keeps me 100% ios

Giving thanks to everyone here who answer question so quickly and succinctly . I remember a live stream from Doug Woods a few years ago back when it was just him and Jakob Haq doing tutorials and he said “We need more people posting tutorials”.
Those were the days before @petejohns , @Gavinski , @MobileMusicPro , etc. helping us all out . I just bought a new device and was vacillating between a new iPad Pro M1 and a MacBook or PC laptop and I realize that if I went laptop , I’d still be checking this page every day so iPad Pro it is . It’s a better world for us now except for the fact that we lost the great John Walden of Music App Blog to bigger and broader horizons (Don’t worry , he’s still among us, he’s just busy ).
So again at Thanksgiving, giving thanks to all the good people on here @Samu , @AudioGus ,@echopera, @wim , @LFS , @[email protected], especially to @Michael for getting it all started .