Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unnecessary j_liljedahl app requests

2»

Comments

• edited November 2021

An AUM electric vehicle like a Sinclair C-5.
    The brand colour stripes can go around the bottom of the car similar to Sinclair's version so tht's a good starting point.
    Obviously it would be illegal to actually use AUM when driving it, but you could sit in parking spaces and control AU3FX PUSH compression levels with the accelaration pedal.

It might take Jonatan a bit of development time to create the car itself but it could be worth it.

• A crossfader in Audioshare and record icons on files. Oh, and a drum pad iaa for a couple Apple pencils.

• @wim said:

@wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

+1

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

• @king_picadillo said:
    Heated seats

or “Hand-Warmer Mode” (instantly loads 10 instances of Model D)

• The ability to MIDI control all of the fonts and their style in AUM. Bonus points if we can do footnotes and proper mathematical equations in the notes.

• wimwim
    edited November 2021

Skins!!!
    Now why didn't I think of that before??

• Clippy like you have in Office, except it's the MIDI Pack Guy who sits in the corner of the screen and offers to help you with your song (or at least the chord progressions).

• edited November 2021

AUMazon, an AU app which allows you to make purchases on Amazon from within your favorite AU host app. A percentage of each sale will go directly to funding the development of AUM. Eventually Jonatan will only have to supervise his team of developers and not have to be bothered with coding at all.

To augment AUMazon, you’ll need AU3FX:PushCredit an AU app that helps people to maximize their credit and AU3FX:Peak$Q to help them to balance their budget. Of course they’ll need to agree to the EULA to use these apps and in the fine print it will clearly detail the apps are for entertainment purposes only and are no substitute for professional financial advice.

• One of my first apps was, I believe, a @j_liljedahl app. Maybe just bring that back?

• edited November 2021

@anickt said:
    One of my first apps was, I believe, a @j_liljedahl app. Maybe just bring that back?

Unnecessary +1

• I guess we really should be giving the best ones -1’s.

• I really can use an IAA wrapper for my AU plugins

• wimwim
    edited November 2021

😂

• edited November 2021

@wim said:
    I guess we really should be giving the best ones -1’s.

-x