Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unnecessary j_liljedahl app requests

AUFX push going AU has inspired me to start this thread for unnecessary requests:

AUFX peak and AUFX push combined into one multiband compressor/expander.

(this is a joke thread by the way)

«1

Comments

  • Unnecessary requests … hmm… AUM as an AUv3!?

  • Sector as AUv3!!

  • @wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

    +1

  • Proper skeuomorphic skins for Push, and maybe around 4000 presets :)

  • Unnecessary you say? Philips Hue integration so I can play my lights using midi.

  • McDMcD
    edited November 23

    I suggest you STOP the madness. Let @j_liljedahl decide on the best use of his time. You are NOT qualified. he is a gift to us all.

    Sorry… I get protective of our heroes.

  • Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions :D

  • @wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

    This isn't unnecessary.

  • @timforsyth said:
    Unnecessary you say? Philips Hue integration so I can play my lights using midi.

    I want this as a node in AUM

  • @OscarSouth said:
    Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions

    But he might take this shit seriously and write to to a level of mediocrity on a par with… hmm… 4pockets. Tragic waste of talent. Like trying to spec a new @brambos app. Know your abilities fool.

    Better yet. Write an app and just STFU.

    Crickets…

  • wimwim
    edited November 23

    @OscarSouth said:

    @wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

    This isn't unnecessary.

    Good point.

    On the other hand, Sector can (and does) suck me in for hours and induce severe sleep depravation every time I open it even without AUv3, so in that sense it's unnecessary.

  • @McD said:

    @OscarSouth said:
    Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions

    But he might take this shit seriously and write to to a level of mediocrity on a par with… hmm… 4pockets. Tragic waste of talent. Like trying to spec a new @brambos app. Know your abilities fool.

    Better yet. Write an app and just STFU.

    Crickets…

    Not sure if this is board warrioring or leaning into the joke, but somehow I think it fits into this thread either way.

  • edited November 23

    @wim said:

    @OscarSouth said:

    @wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

    This isn't unnecessary.

    Good point.

    On the other hand, Sector can (and does) suck me in for hours and induce severe sleep depravation every time I open it even without AUv3, so in that sense it's unnecessary.

    Some of the best musical experiences of my life were when I figured out how to synch two idevices by midi clock for the first time and jammed out with 2x sector in synch for the next number of days! Obviously SECTOR synced to itself flawlessly ..

  • McDMcD
    edited November 23

    @OscarSouth said:

    @McD said:

    @OscarSouth said:
    Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions

    But he might take this shit seriously and write to to a level of mediocrity on a par with… hmm… 4pockets. Tragic waste of talent. Like trying to spec a new @brambos app. Know your abilities fool.

    Better yet. Write an app and just STFU.

    Crickets…

    Not sure if this is board warrioring or leaning into the joke, but somehow I think it fits into this thread either way.

    Thanks. It’s like asking Picasso for an autograph. You you get that? I pray he ignores this shite for merging two apps when he made AUM. We are not worthy of these gifts if we entertain this noise.

  • AUM iWatch edition.

  • edited November 23

    @McD said:

    @OscarSouth said:

    @McD said:

    @OscarSouth said:
    Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions

    But he might take this shit seriously and write to to a level of mediocrity on a par with… hmm… 4pockets. Tragic waste of talent. Like trying to spec a new @brambos app. Know your abilities fool.

    Better yet. Write an app and just STFU.

    Crickets…

    Not sure if this is board warrioring or leaning into the joke, but somehow I think it fits into this thread either way.

    Thanks. It’s like asking Picasso for an autograph. You you get that? I pray he ignores this shite for merging two apps when he made AUM. We are not worthy of these gifts if we entertain this noise.

    Should have left it ambiguous there. Cringe!

    You know that this thread is making a joke of the thing that you're raging about? I hope I'm misinterpreting you here and if so I apologise for mistakenly taking the bait!

  • @wim said:
    AUM iWatch edition.

    This is what I'm talking about. This with the Phillips HUE integration will be a GAME CHANGER

  • edited November 23

    A plugin that randomly pulls @McD posts from this site and text-to-speech's them into my mix?
    Asking for a friend.

    edit: (thats /s to be totally clear)

  • CarPlay voice activation for AUM.

  • @wim said:

    @wim said:
    Sector as AUv3!!

    +1

    +1

  • Open and fit ALL AuV3 windows to one screen instantly.
    All of them.

  • IAPS that replace all those boring circles with cute animal emojis.

  • @timforsyth said:
    Unnecessary you say? Philips Hue integration so I can play my lights using midi.

    Light bulb touch support so I can use them to play my synths.

  • I shall pause all development on AUM and AU3FX etc and just carefully follow this thread instead.

  • @j_liljedahl said:
    I shall pause all development on AUM and AU3FX etc and just carefully follow this thread instead.

    Only if we get a skeuomorphic OP-1 that is neither IAA or AUv3 outta it.
    But it better have the ground hum.

  • @AlmostAnonymous said:

    @j_liljedahl said:
    I shall pause all development on AUM and AU3FX etc and just carefully follow this thread instead.

    Only if we get a skeuomorphic OP-1 that is neither IAA or AUv3 outta it.
    But it better have the ground hum.

    Yes. And iPhone only.

  • iOS 12 and earlier only

  • edited November 24

    @OscarSouth said:

    @McD said:

    @OscarSouth said:
    Some excellent unnecessary suggestions here, the most unnecessary of all being @McD suggesting to stop making unnecessary suggestions

    But he might take this shit seriously and write to to a level of mediocrity on a par with… hmm… 4pockets. Tragic waste of talent. Like trying to spec a new app. Know your abilities fool.

    Better yet. Write an app and just STFU.

    Crickets…

    Not sure if this is board warrioring or leaning into the joke, but somehow I think it fits into this thread either way.

    I don’t get why people casually link developers so they get notifications that are only tangentially related to them because the poster decided to bring them up. And why did he not tag the 4pockets developer too? Hm, I wonder…

    It’s the internet equivalent of name-dropping.

    (And yeah, I deleted the brambos tag from the quoted post so I didn’t fall into my own trap)

  • @drewfx1 said:
    IAPS that replace all those boring circles with cute animal emojis.

    That’s where the big money is

  • @McD said:
    Like trying to spec a new @brambos app.

    Go to Specsavers...

Sign In or Register to comment.