Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Moog Animoog Z AUV3 Released!

Comments

• Wow they really did it… Animoog AUv3

ANIMOOG Z!

This is really like an early Christmas present! 🎁 Thank you MOOG!!! @MoogMusicInc 🙏❤️

• All good on my iPad and M1 Mac Mini <3

• Can anyone else confirm that the way of getting old Animoog timbres into Z is just copying the folders from Animoog timbres folder into the timbres folder in Z or is there an official import process?

• Ol' animoog is no more for new purchases... just a heads up

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@MisplacedDevelopment said:
    Anyone found whether the old presets work?

Yes, they work 🤩

How is that done?

• @senhorlampada said:
    Ol' animoog is no more for new purchases... just a heads up

Looks like you can still buy the IAPs if you have old Animoog installed.

• :)) thank you for this Moog :)))

it seems appropriate that the app store link was posted by @god ;))
    —-
    original presets import process …

https://animoog-z-manual.webflow.io/importing-legacy-presets

• @Agatha_aga said:
    That’s lovely. Is 9.99$ IAP an intro price?

Plus another $15.00 for the 3 expansion packs, makes this a $25 insta-purchase for me. Wasn’t planning on buying anything else after just spending $40 on the Synthmaster 2 bundle, but hey… this is MOOG we’re talking about here. Got. To. Have. It!

Judging by what the regular price of Animoog normally is, I’d say yes, definitely their intro price.

• @simonnowis said:
    :)) thank you for this Moog :)))

—-

Thanks for the link, I wish they gave a hint of this in the app as I've already copied everything across :)

• It does seem to want the presets presented as a shared zip rather than copying directly to the iCloud presets directory. The Luftrum free ones also worked this way when shared.

• @Samu said:
    It works on the Mac too :)

Like Model 15 also on my Intel MacBook. Moreover I could restore the unlock purchase that I did on my iPad. Fantastic. Thanks @MoogMusicInc

• @simonnowis said:
    :)) thank you for this Moog :)))

—-

I’m not really God, but even if I were God, I were still not as great and mighty as Animoog Z

• edited November 2021

First problem for me is that Z doesn't show up in the share sheet or on "...more" menu, I reckon this is because I have too many apps which support opening zip files, iOS is a disasterzone for file handling still :)
    deleted an app and it made room for Z on the list. Hope Apple fixes this.

• Very excited for this — only a few minutes in, but WOW. Lots to dig into!

Let’s also make sure to give @MoogMusicInc special credit for releasing modernization/compatibility updates to a decade-old app before replacing it. Very, very classy move!

• Well, there’s my other BF purchase…

• This is very exciting :D

Just flicking through the presets now, hugely impressed.

I've just done the main unlock and would like to buy some/all of the expansion packs too but I'm nudging my overdraft this month for some reason. Anyone know or speculate if the expansion packs are on intro sale price?

Kinda hoping they are so that I 'have' to buy them now! It'd stop me getting more weird Apesoft black Friday stuff that i don't understand...

• Nice... Maybe other developers can follow this model (IAP AUV3 Update). Mr. Lumbeat...

IAA is such a drag... in 2021-22...

Thanks... Moog... looks great...

• @god lol ,,, it seems there is now the ability to easily in-app create and edit timbres …

i can’t wait till the smart monkeys talk more on this :))

• edited November 2021

amazing… .unlocked functions… .already love it
    it seems to me it works perfectly with ios 15.1 and iphone8
    an info ... how do I import the presets from the old animoog to the new one? ... I have practically all of them from the old version

• I’ve never bought anything so fast! Thanks @MoogMusicInc

• It feels like I only have to pay £8.99 to get Animoog on Mac, and I get a free auv3 version for iPhone and iPad.

I'm happy with that, thanks :-)

• @Kmatic said:
    amazing… .unlocked functions… .already love it
    it seems to me it works perfectly with ios 15.1 and iphone8
    an info ... how do I import the presets from the old animoog to the new one? ... I have practically all of them from the old version

there's a link to the guide up the thread :)

• Goes very nicely with Microfreak Keyboard :)
    Glad it's got preset tags since I have so many presets from Animoog 1...

• Fantastic. This is a work of art worthy of the Animoog name. I haven’t even found my headphone dongle yet ( using built in speakers only) and I’m already blown away.

@MoogMusicInc please fix the “note off” issues. It took me just a few minutes of tinkering to see that there is a bug with the keyboard holding notes past note-release. I noticed this in standalone app and AUv3 hosted in AUM.

• wow i didn’t even see this coming. but very very happy with it. Au , record import and edit your own timbres. z axis new Ui. i forgot how much i loved animoog.

• @krassmann said:

@Samu said:

Like Model 15 also on my Intel MacBook. Moreover I could restore the unlock purchase that I did on my iPad. Fantastic. Thanks @MoogMusicInc

does this only work on the newest macbooks or any macbook. ?

• edited November 2021

@eross said:

@krassmann said:

@Samu said:

Yes, only on Macs with a M1 chip.

Just installed it on my Macbook Pro M1, and it sounds really fantastic. Thank you, Moog.

• @simonnowis said:
    @god lol ,,, it seems there is now the ability to easily in-app create and edit timbres …

i can’t wait till the smart monkeys talk more on this :))

Yeah there’s gonna be some brilliant preset packs coming from forum members

• @eross said:

@krassmann said:

@Samu said:

My MacBook is a 2017 Intel 13 inch on BigSur. I think it will work on any Mac. Just search for it in the Mac appstore. You can find some more, Model 15 or the fingerlab synths for instance

• edited November 2021

@Pierre118 said:

@eross said:

@krassmann said:

@Samu said:

Yes, only on Macs with a M1 chip.

Just installed it on my Macbook Pro M1, and it sounds really fantastic. Thank you, Moog.

No, that’s not true. Moog and fingerlab recently always release Intel binaries to the appstore, too.