Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vidibox Updated and Price Drop $5.99 / €5.49 / £3.99

edited June 2014 in Market Place

New features and price drop!
Only $5.99 / €5.49 / £3.99
This update comes with many more options to import medias from other apps on your iPad.
It has never been easier to create projects with vidibox.

• Improved interface for quantization
  • AudioPaste support
  • AudioShare support
  • Dropbox support
  • "Open In" audio and videos from other apps
  • Metronome
  • Many stability fixes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vidibox-music-video-mashup/id643295952?mt=8

Comments

• edited June 2014

Really a fun app, I would be very happy with this at full price and I'm not usually into videos. It works great as a sampler, able to cut both audio and video clips within the app and includes options to hold/loop/trigger etc. Super easy to import files with Dropbox, Audiopaste and even AudioShare. The virtual midi support is what takes it over the top for me though, you can actually program all of your cut points with midi data through another app (or hardware) or even use the midi that is already in your music for perfect sync.

Lots of options in this and everything has run well so far for me on an iPad 2 without any crashes. I really thought that this was mostly a party toy when it was released, now I see that it's much more than that and quite capable of making a nice music video. And it's fun. Impressed.

Thanks again to Vidibox for the promos

• why don't they respond on Facebook, I keep sending that pete guy messages and getting nothing in response?

• You could try posting to vidibox forum ;)

• you might just have something there my friend :)