Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I upgraded from iOS 13.7 to 15.1 and now Magellan 2 and Galileo stopped working. Yikes!

2»

Comments

• I checked the manual and the app store @tja but don't see any mention of IAA. That said it does still work in standalone mode.

• @Howard said:
    I checked the manual and the app store @tja but don't see any mention of IAA. That said it does still work in standalone mode.

Sorry, I was lazy.

Magellan 2 is not listed anymore as IAA in AUM.

Galileo 2 still loads as IAA in AUM.

Both show up as AU.

• Oh, so perhaps it was dropped in the update. You may want to reach out to Yonac on it's FB community page and see if they can clarify things regarding IAA.

• @Howard said:
    Oh, so perhaps it was dropped in the update. You may want to reach out to Yonac on it's FB community page and see if they can clarify things regarding IAA.

It's likely the same situation as for Synthmaster 2, described here. It sounds like the end of IAA is looming, like the Big One in LA. You know it's gonna to happen, just don't know when.

• That does make sense @uncledave.

• I still have Magellan 2 version 1.1, which is over a year old, and it doesn't appear as IAA in AUM or AB3. So it's been gone for a while already. Anyway, good if the update has fixed the keyboard.

• Thanks for the clarification, @uncledave. So it doesn't appear to have been fallen off between 1.1 and 1.2.