Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Planning to get a new iPad - help me choose?

edited November 2021 in Other
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Help me choose
  1. Which one?12 votes
    1. iPad Air 4
      50.00%
    2. iPad mini 6
      33.33%
    3. Something else? sp404mk2?
      16.67%

Comments

• The Air 4 is a total powerhouse. Nothing seems to tax it no matter how many apps you are working with at the same time. It’s really fast too.

• I’m in the same boat looking to replace my 10.5 too,

I was also looking at refurbished 2020 Pros…but they are really not that far off a new 8gb M1.. not sure which direction to go either.

• Based on list: New Air. I'm finally upgrading my 2016 Pro to M1 Pro.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mini 6 owner here. Love it. Really the only difference between the 2 you posted is screen size. They perform exactly the same.

• I have the Air 4 and Mini 6 and find I do not use the Air 4 as much any more since the Mini is just easier to hold for long periods and I have started using the desktop more since I got a Mac Mini which has kind of replaced the Air 4 as my bigger screen device.

My eyesight is still pretty good but I would struggle with some apps if it wasn't as everything is squished down for the smaller screen. There are probably accessibility tweaks you can make to help with this though.

• its also my cell phone and fits in my back pocket. sorry apple...not gonna sucker me into 1500$ for a phone huge phone that doesnt run ipad apps just so i can call someone...
    (a calculator would be nice tho)

• Always get the best for the money you're willing to spend.

• heshes
    edited November 2021

@d4d0ug said:
    Ah-hah some love for the mini. I started out on a mini. I’m kinda taken by the neatness(?) of the form factor, and well, it costs less too…. Still undecided. Thanks for the help so far.

It sounds like you have experience with both regular and mini screen size. The two ipads are nearly identical otherwise. Size and price are by far the main differences. You know how to compare those for yourself better than anyone; I'd just go with your gut. Or you can spend more time obsessing over tiny differences, too: https://www.macrumors.com/guide/ipad-mini-vs-ipad-air/