Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter Volcano 3 by FabFilter - Released

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1594574554

Description:

Nothing beats a vintage sounding, gritty and creamy cut-off filter. That's exactly what FabFilter Volcano has been known for since its first release in 2005. Today, Volcano 3 delivers the best in creative filtering with a completely redesigned innovative interface that is an absolute delight to work with.

The Volcano 3 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Volcano 3 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Volcano 3 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.

Key features:

• Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
  • Up to four non-linear, vintage-sounding filters with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, bell, shelf, notch and all-pass shapes
  • Frequency panning to vary the filter frequency per channel
  • Intuitive filter display lets you easily create and tweak filters
  • Very flexible routing options to set all combinations of serial and parallel filtering
  • L/R and M/S routing options for per-channel filtering
  • Drive, delay, and output level/panning settings per filter
  • High Quality option enabling maximum internal oversampling
  • Piano display
  • Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need
  • Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
  • Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
  • Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
  • Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus the ability to save your own presets
  • External side-chain triggering
  • Optional MIDI triggering
  • Undo/redo and A/B comparison

"With a stonking sound and incredible flexibility, Volcano is a must for anyone seeking a characterful all-in-one filter solution"
— Computer Music

"The combination of a powerful sound and ease-of-use makes Volcano unique."
— Future Music

Details:
Universal: No
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• @richardyot said:

Nothing to add ! Yoo-hoo ! 🥳

• Well, my pocket feels a bit lighter right now! Great stuff and happy to see all the FX plug-ins now on iOS.

• No iOS?

Toneboosters apps are the best :smile:

• Puh 😥 25€… hmmm did you hear anything about a bundle ? Saturn, timeless and volcano.
    Is 25€ the intro?

• @jolico said:
    No iOS?

Toneboosters apps are the best :smile:

Yes iOS. Toneboosters are great too. Funny: Fabfilter, Toneboosters and Bram Bos are all Dutch companies.

• A BARGAIN!!!!!

Amazing job, Fabfilter!

• edited November 18

_Double post _

• edited November 18

As it's released at the same price than Timeless 3 actually is, I don't think that it's an intro price.
    Perhaps, waiting for a bundle to eventually be proposed could help you save several €/$.

• Great! Yeah I wonder if they'll do a creative bundle :)

• Best 'Demo' so far LOL

• @Samu said:
    Best 'Demo' so far LOL

InstaBuy!!!

• Didn’t even bother my decision making flowchart. Bought.

• @Samu said:
    Best 'Demo' so far LOL

Sandstorm sounds better than ever

• I'm not the last one to want to take advantage of discounts but I consider 25$ for a FabFilter plugin is already a gift..
    That said this is the first one I won't buy since I don't care about filters!
    But it looks beautifully sexy!

• @BCKeys said:
    I'm not the last one to want to take advantage of discounts but I consider 25$ for a FabFilter plugin is already a gift..

Facts 💯

This thing is $129 on desktop. It’s a steal at this price.

• Yyyyeah babbbbyyyyy

• What does it do?

• It's 4 filters. Filters make the world go round. Getting it asap.

• @ecou said:
    What does it do?

It's a filter, with a range of filter algorithms, that you can chain in series or parallel, with a lot of modulation options. You can do various kinds of mangling with it, from lo-fi telephone effects to auto-wah or crazy sweeps. Or alternatively just shape a sound to your liking.

• @richardyot said:

@ecou said:
    What does it do?

It's a filter, with a range of filter algorithms, that you can chain in series or parallel, with a lot of modulation options. You can do various kinds of mangling with it, from lo-fi telephone effects to auto-wah or crazy sweeps. Or alternatively just shape a sound to your liking.

Ok thanks. I already have more than I need of those.

• I lava good filter.

• edited November 19

God damn these filters sound good. The modulation can get some mega funky stuff going on

• edited November 19

@gusgranite said:
    I lava good filter.

And we have a winner! :smiley:

• Is there a way to link filter bands together like in Volcano 2? (It shows up as a line between the two and they move in unison)
    I couldn’t find any presets that do that, nor any control.

I still have quite a bit to learn with all the fabfilter plugs, so maybe it’s right under my nose.

• @Eschatone said:
    Is there a way to link filter bands together like in Volcano 2? (It shows up as a line between the two and they move in unison)
    I couldn’t find any presets that do that, nor any control.

I still have quite a bit to learn with all the fabfilter plugs, so maybe it’s right under my nose.

Draw a box around the filters you want to link then move them. I think. Haven’t had time to use this one yet, but thats how its usually worked.

• Nice to see what this 'thing' is capable of :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

Nice to see what this 'thing' is capable of :sunglasses:

Thanks! Been waiting for that. Well, that and the bundle. :D