Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
FabFilter Volcano 3 by FabFilter - Released
Nothing beats a vintage sounding, gritty and creamy cut-off filter. That's exactly what FabFilter Volcano has been known for since its first release in 2005. Today, Volcano 3 delivers the best in creative filtering with a completely redesigned innovative interface that is an absolute delight to work with.
The Volcano 3 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Volcano 3 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Volcano 3 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
- Up to four non-linear, vintage-sounding filters with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, bell, shelf, notch and all-pass shapes
- Frequency panning to vary the filter frequency per channel
- Intuitive filter display lets you easily create and tweak filters
- Very flexible routing options to set all combinations of serial and parallel filtering
- L/R and M/S routing options for per-channel filtering
- Drive, delay, and output level/panning settings per filter
- High Quality option enabling maximum internal oversampling
- Piano display
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus the ability to save your own presets
- External side-chain triggering
- Optional MIDI triggering
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"With a stonking sound and incredible flexibility, Volcano is a must for anyone seeking a characterful all-in-one filter solution"
— Computer Music
"The combination of a powerful sound and ease-of-use makes Volcano unique."
— Future Music
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes