Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strymon StarLab

I'm a guitar player so I know Strymon for their excellent guitar pedal. But, is it new that they make module like this?

It sounds really good I think.

Comments

• Nice!
    Seems to be their first Eurorack module indeed.

• Did not know that Walter White was into synthesizer.

It's so obvious that the joke has probably be made 100 times, but, just in case :)

• Strymon magneto!

@rs2000 said:
    Nice!

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Did not know that Walter White was into synthesizer.

It's so obvious that the joke has probably be made 100 times, but, just in case :)

Haha there’s like a race to make it on the YouTube comments whenever they release a vid

• Just from a quick glance, it seems like the Nightsky Euro-racked.

I’ve still got their new phaser at the top of my list for next pedal I buy.

• @paradiddle said:
    Strymon magneto!

@rs2000 said:
    Nice!

Yeah, Magneto came out like 2 years ago.

• It sounds really good. But it's 900 Canadians dollars. What iOS app come close to this so I can save 875$? I just want to have fun with a new app.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Just from a quick glance, it seems like the Nightsky Euro-racked.

I’ve still got their new phaser at the top of my list for next pedal I buy.

Why don't you don't go ahead and grab two? I didn't have anything under my Christmas tree from you.

• Oh I thought starlab and night sky are the same 🤔

• @Montreal_Music said:

I’m afraid you’re going to have to explain this one. And yes, I’ve watched all of Breaking Bad.

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@Montreal_Music said:

I’m afraid you’re going to have to explain this one. And yes, I’ve watched all of Breaking Bad.

• Maybe Factory could be a good substitute for Starlab.

• edited December 2021

Sugar Bytes Factory? But that cannot be loaded as an FX.

Have you tried the Burns Audio Spectrum suite? Here's the App Store link. That may cover the KPS, filters, pitched delays and reverb, and a lot more.

The Amazing Noises FX suite may cover a lot of it as well, specifically DubFilter, Dedalus, and Reverb FDN. And the FAC suite, Audio Damage, Neon Silicon, ...

Spectrum's FX can be played via MIDI.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Michael_R_Grant said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Ahaaaaa. I hadn’t watched the video!