Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Forum Community Challenge #2 Voting

edited June 2014 in Creations

Here are the team's efforts, 6 participants across 2 tracks. Many Thanks to those who chose to enter and those that did not and still participated. The artists have been stripped and replaced by the host's temporarily.

Vote any way you want, in thread and/or in poll.

https://soundcloud.com/

Title: Riding with the Ghost - The Haunted

Theme:
Johnny Blaze - Ghost Rider

Req's:
The Ocilator through Sliver on AudioBus. It produces the sound of the motor bike and the saturated wind.

Info:
Our entry is about the open road and Johnny Blaze who was transformed into a Ghost Rider, a leather-clad skeleton, his head cloaked in a sheath of flame sliding down the highway. He was forced to punish the wicked and evil. Whenever he was in the presence of evil he would transform into the Ghost Rider, to exact the devil's revenge, returning the evil to Hell. Blaze was not completely lost in the transformation however, and would also help the innocent when they were in danger.

"Only God can make a Ghost Rider. You should know that. And only God can destroy one. You may have been able to shift that power around, to even leech it from its hosts. But you were never really able to control it. And you certainly couldn't kill it. You're not God. You're just another power-mad wannabe who desperately needs his ass kicked. And that's exactly what the Ghost Riders are for"

Thanks

Title: Medusa's Theme

Theme:
Medusa

Req's: The Oscilator

Info:
Our chosen topic was to portray the mythical Medusa by way of music.

The intro lends itself to her when she was young and beautiful.

The middle is her love for Poseidon and the final part is her cursed as medusa.

Made using Beatmaker, thor, Sunrizer, Kymatica oscillator, Sector, Impaktor, Effectrix, few others..

Thanks

Voting time length...?

Vote
  1. Your vote is...14 votes
    1. Medusa
      64.29%
    2. Ghost Rider
      35.71%

Comments

• Liked both tunes quite a lot for the production and melodic ideas but I ended up votin medusa because it had well defined parts and developed well dynamically which rendered it more interesting to listen. Well done to both.

• Both of these are so good. I was smiling all the way through :)) Damn good music. Thanks very much @WMWM for hosting this. Brilliant results.

• Your very welcome.

• @DarbyA thank you for participating.

• Both good but Ghost Rider for me is more enjoyable. Great job both teams....

• Riders on the storm Into this house we're born..... I dont know why but i just remember that old song :p.
    But i like more Medusa, the voice and the bass is really good, what did u use for bass?

• Thanks for casting your votes. You do realize we can't answer that right now, maybe after voting the teams will announce methods.

• edited June 2014

Voting is now closed, Feel free to post your tracks and discuss methods.

• I'd like to donate a couple of my apps if possible :)

• I can send the codes to your email, distributing them is your choice.

• @WMWM Hi. We sent you a pm.