Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes DrumComputer standalone, presets not being loaded with saved tempos?

Earlier today I was enjoying using DC for the first time in a while. But for some reason, this evening, when I try to load a preset, mine or any factory one, they are not remembering their original tempo, but all using the same one as if it was running in a host with a set BPM.

I tried turning the iPad on and off, fully deleting DrumComputer and re-installing. I had updated to the most recent iOS, but that was days ago, and everything was working normal. I've only been using it in standalone app mode.

Have any of you fellow iOS enthusiasts run into this behavior? Did I accidentally click on some setting?

Comments

• That might be an option in the settings but I can’t remember.., if not that not sure.