Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Exploring PolyPhase, first time posting my stuff

Joined beta some time ago and was shocked by this beautiful sequencer.
This is super slow jam/test in AUM at 20bpm.

Comments

• edited October 2021

@Agatha_aga : lovely piece. :) And at my favourite tempo! Love the glides and swoops. Great gear change when the drums come in too - that’d be Sector’s contribution, presumably?

• @Svetlovska thank you! Yes, that’s Sector.

• edited October 2021

You managed to get a very live sound from your loop. Must have taken some patience. I love Sector (would love it even more if it was AU), but don’t have the patience to tweak it so well. I usually end up with a glitchy mess.

• Lovely, subbed, :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    You managed to get a very live sound from your loop. Must have taken some patience. I love Sector (would love it even more if it was AU), but don’t have the patience to tweak it so well. I usually end up with a glitchy mess.

Yeah, it could be overwhelming easily )

@id_23 said:
    Lovely, subbed, :)

Appreciated, thanx!