Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The new 2021 Macbook Pro has 96khz samplerate!

2»

Comments

• @NeonSilicon said:

@piccolo said:

@knewspeak said:
    Apple M1’s are fantastic machines, my only criticism would be regarding the lacklustre performance of SSD drives, in comparison to the Intel Macs.

Can any Intel Mac or Windows laptop do better than this?

>

Pretty much no. If you built an M.2 based RAID, maybe. The disk access on the M1 Macs is crazy fast. The overall memory architecture of the M1's really helps here too. It's part of the reason that multi-threaded compiles on the M1 Mac Mini completely blows my Intel based iMac completely away. I have a very fast M.2 drive attached to my iMac over Thunderbolt and a large multi-threaded compile like building LLVM is an order of magnitude faster on the Mini even though my iMac has 24GB of RAM and the Mini only has 8GB.

I got 2021 16" MacBook Pro! It's not only that the disk is fast, everything is fast!

Seems like Apple is that Company from Terminator movies :o ! They got these m1 chips from a terminator from future >:) !

• @piccolo said:

@knewspeak said:
    Apple M1’s are fantastic machines, my only criticism would be regarding the lacklustre performance of SSD drives, in comparison to the Intel Macs.

Can any Intel Mac or Windows laptop do better than this?

No they can’t, but then attach an external SSD, thing’s then get tricky.