Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grand Piano AUv3 2 by pablo lopez

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1591677226

Description:

Grand Piano AUv3 2

Grand Piano for iPad and iPhone.

-AUv3 support.
-Bluetooth LE MIDI.
-MIDI mapping.
-Full range multisampled.
-Presets module.

-Controls:
  -Main Volume.
  -ADSR Envelope.
  -Tremolo.
  -Stereo widener.
  -AutoPan.
  -Tunnig.
  -Filter.
  -Chorus.
  -Reverb.

-Presets Module:
  -Save.
  -New Preset.
  -New Bank.
  -Reorder.
  -Import.
  -Rename.
  -Duplicate.
  -Share.

-More:
  -Settings.
  -Keys.
  -Velocity.
  -Wheels.
  -Hold.
  -Panic.
  -Octave.
  -Keyboard.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 13.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• There's a video on his website, but it's using a pretty hectic midi performance and it's hard to make much of a judgement https://www.zzsound.net/grand-piano-auv3-2

• Sorry but it sounds awful to me…
    And the AppStore description is poor, apart from some technical features.
    Considering the other excellent competing apps, when you release a new piano app I think the minimum is to explain what you was intending on a pianistic level, what is missing in other apps and how yours will fill the gap.
    Even the effects on the screen capture are not relevant to pianism : tremolo, auto pan, chorus… 🤔
    Sorry to sound a bit rude. I don’t like that but that was my first impression. Maybe some other demos could change my perception but the road is long…

• I didn’t buy the new one but it seems to be just like the other version Grand Piano AU 1 on sale $1 off at $1.99 with the set of controls listed, and a preset browser. Those controls are useful, but it doesn’t seem like a lot going on. Hopefully someone with both can compare the 2.

• I was hoping too for someone who has both and is willing to compare them. Is the only difference the FX/envelope section? Is the DSP hitting the system in the same way?

• Hi you can watch a demo video with the new possibilities by the Sound Test Room here:

• Had an update today. Took away the ADSR envelope and filter but added a flanger and equalizer. Updated sound engine sounds better but there’s a harshness to the quality I can’t quite pin down.