Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Memory Collection Halloween video - Take 2 (Gadget version)

Here’s an example of Synchronicity! Just as a test of working with 2 video tracks in LumaFusion, I dropped this older track made in Korg Gadget on top of my Halloween ad.

The length and the starting point of the second audio track gelled almost perfectly with the first one. Creating this bizarre pulsing atmospheric beat!

On the 2nd track, the drums and the guitar are factory sounds from Gadget, the speech samples are from “Memory Collection 04 - Christmas/Winter Holidays”. The first track hasn’t changed from the previous version with samples from “Memory Collection 03 - Horror Movies" and "Memory Collection 08 - Horror Comedies”.

Visually, I am moving around the Korg Gadget video while changing its opacity on top of the previous one. Watch both versions to compare them!

First track made in NanoStudio 2 (iOS) and, besides apeSoft iDensity, I also used Nembrini Audio Shimmer Delay Ambient Machine!

First version of this video is here:

Comments