Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

N-Track Pro update

Comments

• Thanks for posting. This is an amazing albeit overlooked app!

• I actually bought this and I don't remember why I don't use it. Could have been automation, though I think the effects chains were also a little limited.

It has a really nice step sequencer and MIDI editing stuff. Definitely worth checking out.

• @Telstar5 ya, I think you & I are the only two people who know about it.
    The automation updates are very nice, but I’m actually more focused on their new Dynamic EQ settings that are tweakable. And I guess there’s an Arpeggiator in there now too.

• @NoiseHorse : I still think Cubasis probably edges it out but it’s still a cool app that keeps improving and with good support

• N track was the only daw I liked on desktop years ago. I wonder how this works now if it has au support

• Yes and yes

• Just came from the garageband thread where I learned it only automates volume. Does n-track pro now have ((AU automation?

I was also wondering te the pricing. I saw n-track is subscription based in the light app, but then wondered if the pro app is a one off payment instead?

• edited October 2021

@wingwizard see the above video for AU automation. I think the one time payment for everything version is $29.99 or $24.99. The basically have two apps, one subscription version and one where you just buy it.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    @wingwizard see the above video for AU automation. I think the one time payment for everything version is $29.99 or $24.99. The basically have two apps, one subscription version and one where you just buy it.

Thanks and sorry for being unbelievably lazy I was just all video’d out today and wanted to know if it had it or not. I was hoping it was as you say with pricing, think I’ll give pro a go.