Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aleatoric Flight - New Member Video

Ex-lurker who decided to become legit.

Comments

• Damn... that's good. What are you using for the visuals.

This other track/video on YouTube from 1 year ago is also great:

And now there's a chip tune project from 18 minutes ago:

Each are very good and different from the others.

• Welcome and it’s great you came out of the shadows. Well worth listening to. Very good production, too. All iOS?

• Yes! Welcome!

Amazing, beautiful piece of art!

• Wow - very good. I particularly like the chiptune track. Would love to hear singe insight into your process, including the videos.

• Beautiful atmospheres! Very relaxing.
    Curious about the guitar processing in Genestatis; sounds like an Eventide or Strymon reverse reverb?
    Welcome to the forum.

• edited October 2021

Lush! Musically and visually. Really beautiful work. Subscribed :) Also: the chip tune track - just brilliant merging of soundtrack and really creative animation. I need to get me some cardiovascular potatoes! :)

• Very creative stuff. Glad your lurking days are over :D I've started to hand animate some things in Callipeg but darn it's hard work and so time consuming. It's also very fun. Hopefully I can show something sometime.

• @McD said:
    Damn... that's good. What are you using for the visuals.

This other track/video on YouTube from 1 year ago is also great:

And now there's a chip tune project from 18 minutes ago:

>

Each are very good and different from the others.

Thanks McD!

It's projectM run through Hyperspektiv. I know the prevailing sentiment on "sub" services; however, the ability to have a real time look at what's happening is important.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Welcome and it’s great you came out of the shadows. Well worth listening to. Very good production, too. All iOS?

Thanks LinearLineman!
    Sounds are all iOS as well as editing. The entire video I posted here first was all iOS made during lunchbreak yesterday. Chiptune video cobbled from archive.org.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Yes! Welcome!

Amazing, beautiful piece of art!

Thanks Edward_Alexander!

• @Daveypoo said:
    Wow - very good. I particularly like the chiptune track. Would love to hear singe insight into your process, including the videos.

Thanks Daveypoo!
    As I do not possess the musical skills of the colleagues here on the forum, I used (cringe) Launchpad or RemixLive for the Chiptune. It was essentially a "live" track take.

• @ocelot said:
    Beautiful atmospheres! Very relaxing.
    Curious about the guitar processing in Genestatis; sounds like an Eventide or Strymon reverse reverb?
    Welcome to the forum.

Thanks ocelot!
    Appreciate the question. Embarrassed to say that I think it was noodling around in Guitarscaper. If anything was added post, I can't recall. Having a senior moment.

• @Svetlovska said:
    Lush! Musically and visually. Really beautiful work. Subscribed :) Also: the chip tune track - just brilliant merging of soundtrack and really creative animation. I need to get me some cardiovascular potatoes! :)

Thanks Svetlovska!
    Please remember that cardiovascular potatoes are most beneficial with loads of butter and sour cream.

• @Pxlhg said:
    Very creative stuff. Glad your lurking days are over :D I've started to hand animate some things in Callipeg but darn it's hard work and so time consuming. It's also very fun. Hopefully I can show something sometime.

Thanks Pxlhg!
    2D animation is tough. I had to bail on that years ago and just try to implement shortcuts by other means.

• @phonokinetic said:

Welcome into the light lurch! Great visuals, I also use hyperspectiv but mostly for still images.
    Subscribed 👍

• @barabajagal said:

@phonokinetic said:

Welcome into the light lurch! Great visuals, I also use hyperspectiv but mostly for still images.
    Subscribed 👍

Thanks barabajagal!
    It took a bit of courage to enter into that light lurch.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2021

@phonokinetic said:
    It's projectM run through Hyperspektiv. I know the prevailing sentiment on "sub" services; however, the ability to have a real time look at what's happening is important.

see below for details.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    @McD - Nah, it’s two separate apps

Hyperspektiv - https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/hyperspektiv-photo-video-ar/id1058051662

projectM- https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/projectm-music-visualizer-pro/id530922227

@phonokinetic Well done. Great job both visually and in audio.

Thanks seonnthaproducer!
    I enjoy your videos.

• @childofthecorndog said:
    Nice!

Thanks COTCD!

• Great track, had the volume up way to load to begin with through headphones but fantastic bass sounds! Also leaned a new word so thanks for that.

• @GeoTony said:
    Great track, had the volume up way to load to begin with through headphones but fantastic bass sounds! Also leaned a new word so thanks for that.

Thanks GeoTony!
    I work in education. Glad the skill is portable in this world.

• @phonokinetic said:

@seonnthaproducer said:
    @McD - Nah, it’s two separate apps

Hyperspektiv - https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/hyperspektiv-photo-video-ar/id1058051662

projectM- https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/projectm-music-visualizer-pro/id530922227

@phonokinetic Well done. Great job both visually and in audio.

Thanks seonnthaproducer!
    I enjoy your videos.

Thanks for the support. And great tip with the visualizer. I can see a ton of uses of this and similar setups.

• Really nice track and sweet visuals good stuff former lurker, welcome to the fold. Lol.

• Thanks Poppadocrock!
    Your app alerts are always greatly appreciated by the fold.