Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When In Rome - new album by Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

I've just released a new album called When In Rome. This is a collection of 6 tracks that were inspired by and composed in The Eternal City. I posted these individually, but here they are as the full suite. For those that haven't listened yet, I hope you enjoy it!

https://daveypoo.bandcamp.com/album/when-in-rome

Comments

• Ka-ching! Ready to download from BandCamp to study at the feet of the master.

• @McD said:
    Ka-ching! Ready to download from BandCamp to study at the feet of the master.

Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2021

Does the transaction show on your end @Daveypoo. I paid w PayPal and BandCamp does show the album as being downloadable. If you get your take I can live with it… maybe BandCamp will update at some point. But this would definitely hurt their sales taking money and not delivering product.

Trying an email to BandCamp support.

• @McD said:
    Does the transaction show on your end @Daveypoo. I paid w PayPal and BandCamp does show the album as being downloadable. If you get your take I can live with it… maybe BandCamp will update at some point. But this would definitely hurt their sales taking money and not delivering product.

Trying an email to BandCamp support.

Yep - I saw it come through just fine. I sincerely appreciate it - messaged you separately. You should not have any issues - I find Bandcamp to be very solid, and I purchase things through them often. Let me know if you're not able to download it.

• Very strange... I have a Fan account and a Creator account and I'm unable to merge them.

When I enter BandCamp in a Chrome browser I see my Fan account and all the purchases made.
    When I enter from Safari I see the Creator account that has no record of purchases.

Anyway. I have the album. But I'd love to merge my 2 accounts. It complains about the password
    when I try the merge. Still... it's the best site for self-producing creatives, IMHO.

NOTE: There's some rule about Friday (is it the first of the month?) where the artist gets a bigger cut
    of the purchase.

• congrats on the release! - having a listen while i'm at work this afternoon with not much work to do...

• @Halftone said:
    congrats on the release! - having a listen while i'm at work this afternoon with not much work to do...

Thanks - I hope you dig it!

• edited October 2021

IOS Tutorialist goodbye,… iOS albumist hello. The Italianator! 😉😎😘

• @LinearLineman said:

The tutorials will return, but I need to sort out the stability thing first. It's just nice to be creative again. 1 down, 499 to go!

• @Daveypoo said:

@LinearLineman said:

The tutorials will return, but I need to sort out the stability thing first. It's just nice to be creative again. 1 down, 499 to go!

The @LinearLineman has made 500 tracks and something like 40 albums. His tutorials are all
    text based... like his famous "How to play without using your muscles". It's just like Yoda teaching Luke to
    trust the Force and "fetch" his Lightsaber without getting up.

• Congrats! Love that it's sort of a concept album. Are we talking all iOS production here?

My faves are 'Il Primo' and 'Dove Andiamo..' .. great drum and organ work.

• edited October 2021

@BitterGums said:
    Congrats! Love that it's sort of a concept album. Are we talking all iOS production here?

My faves are 'Il Primo' and 'Dove Andiamo..' .. great drum and organ work.

Yes - all done on the iPad. Primo was mostly improvised in single takes, inspired by the approach favored by @LinearLineman

Glad you liked it - thanks for listening!

• @Daveypoo when do you expect you’re gear to be shipped to Italy? Do you have to find an abode first?

• There is no specific timeline as we need to find a place. 🤷‍♂️

• Dove Andiamo da Qui? is really good! It sounds like a recording of a live band.

• Amazingly good, perhaps it’s an age thing but this was right up my street 😊 Rome is an inspiring place so hope there is more to come !

• Thanks @Paulieworld & @GeoTony - that was exactly the goal. I've wanted to be in an organ combo for almost as long as I've been making music as it's the music I always come back to. I'm working on another organ tune now, and we'll see what happens!