Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias fx 2 Hendrix pack: clean amps.

I use my Luke,bias fx2, AUM,lunar lander for reverb and ma Apogee quartet.
This pack sounds fantastic!
One of my faves on iOS!
Thanks!

Comments

• I just love the Fender Bassman sound... It's worth mentioning that Alexander Dumble
    designed his most famous amp for Robben Ford after hearing Robben play through a
    Fender Bassman. It's easy to guess that Dumble took the Fender circuit and made his amp
    using upgraded components and great tubes. But the sound of that Bassman was the
    trigger for a whole generation of "clean blues based" players like Ford, Hendrix, etc.

Now I need to run the numbers on the cost to be able to use this bundle.

• Well Played! :)

• @McD said:
    I just love the Fender Bassman sound... It's worth mentioning that Alexander Dumble
    designed his most famous amp for Robben Ford after hearing Robben play through a
    Fender Bassman. It's easy to guess that Dumble took the Fender circuit and made his amp
    using upgraded components and great tubes. But the sound of that Bassman was the
    trigger for a whole generation of "clean blues based" players like Ford, Hendrix, etc.

Now I need to run the numbers on the cost to be able to use this bundle.

@Pxlhg said:
    Well Played! :)

Thanks for listening guys!

• @McD said:
    I just love the Fender Bassman sound... It's worth mentioning that Alexander Dumble
    Fender Bassman….

>

Here is Ford talking about the story:

I've heard him tell the story in a couple of other interviews I've heard/read. Short version: Ford was not a super early Dumble owner. He didn't know that Dumble had been inspired by his tone until after he picked up a completed amp sometime in the early 80. Dumble lived in Santa Cruz (California) in the 60s and 70s. Ford is from the SF Bay Area and used to have a semi-regular gig in Santa Cruz in the early 70s. Dumble (was hot-rodding Fenders at the time -- much like Randall Smith-- of Mesa fame -- who was also in the Bay Area) used to go hear Ford play and dug his tone and wanted to come up with an amp that sounded like Ford did.

(There is some question as to whether Ford was playing through a blackface Bassman or a blond piggyback model.)

Apparently, Dumble amps first got on Ford's radar when he got to know Larry Carlton after moving to L.A. Carlton had recently switched to Dumble but Ford couldn't afford one -- so he rented them for a while for sessions before he bought is first one in the early-ish 80s.

• You are an exceptional guitar player.
    I could listen to this for hours on end.

• @Paulieworld said:
    You are an exceptional guitar player.
    I could listen to this for hours on end.

Many thanks for your kind words.
    Flo